Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Shaaban Jumaa: I have Meizu m3s which I fogort passwords I tried to flash by the phon
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Shaaban Jumaa: I have Meizu m3s which I fogort passwords I tried to flash by the phon

[Please help] Shaaban Jumaa: I have Meizu m3s which I fogort passwords I tried to flash by the phon

Shaabs
Shaabs
Shaabs
16-06-2018, 02:16 PM

Shaaban Jumaa:

I have Meizu m3s which I fogort passwords I tried to flash by the phone bricked can't charge nor powering , soo I have tried to flash using sp flash tool by no scatter firmware on internate help me plz
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-06-2018, 04:30 PM
(16-06-2018, 02:16 PM)Shaabs Shaaban Jumaa:

I have Meizu m3s which I fogort passwords I tried to flash by the phone bricked can't charge nor powering , soo I have tried to flash using sp flash tool by no scatter firmware on internate help me plz

you should've wiped the phone in recovery instead of flashing it. 
Was flashing the firmware that bricked your phone successful or interrupted with an error?
Did you take note of the phone's build no. before flashing? 
Can you get access to a working device of the same model?
Shaabs
Shaabs
Shaabs
17-06-2018, 07:25 AM
I flashed with meizu m3 instead of m3s, and I can't get access to working meizu of the same model that's y am asking anyone can giv a link I can't download scatter file of meizu m3s to flash via sp flashtool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-06-2018, 01:14 PM
(17-06-2018, 07:25 AM)Shaabs I flashed with meizu m3 instead of m3s, and I can't get access to working meizu of the same model that's y am asking anyone can giv a link I can't download scatter file of meizu m3s to flash via sp flashtool.

Have you tried http://www.mediafire.com/file/tb5kq30si6...0G_OTA.zip ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.