Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Making Money in Football Betting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Making Money in Football Betting

Making Money in Football Betting

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
04-04-2015, 10:59 PM

How to Make Money Every Single Week by Betting On Football Matches And Other Sports

Is Earning Money from Gambling possible?

Yes, it is absolutely possible to make money with sports betting.

I will be posting matches based on

- FOOTBALL
- RUGBY UNION
- ICE HOCKEY
- HANDBALL

And sometimes I can post matches on

- FUTSAL
- BEACH SOCCER
- BASKETBALL

Am here to help serious punters / Beginners !

Guys Lets Turn Up and make this place lively
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
04-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Gambling.....more like putting your future on hold......you win at the beginning den you lose st the end...back to where you started from....getta life
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
05-04-2015, 05:41 AM
(04-04-2015, 11:05 PM)hydronetboss Gambling.....more like putting your future on hold......you win at the beginning den you lose st the end...back to where you started from....getta life

Dude am not a gambler and I just predict matches for fun and give to those who needed it because I have a better life than putting myself into gambling that doesn't worth it
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
05-04-2015, 02:18 PM
(05-04-2015, 05:41 AM)Spondulix
(04-04-2015, 11:05 PM)hydronetboss Gambling.....more like putting your future on hold......you win at the beginning den you lose st the end...back to where you started from....getta life

Dude am not a gambler and I just predict matches for fun and give to those who needed it because I have a better life than putting myself into gambling that doesn't worth it

Okay.whatever you say
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
05-04-2015, 04:31 PM

I dont agree o boss. There are people who actually know how to read these games. So they work with sound mathematical principles. unlike many that just throw in money and pray they get lucky
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
05-04-2015, 04:33 PM
(05-04-2015, 05:41 AM)Spondulix Dude am not a gambler and I just predict matches for fun and give to those who needed it because I have a better life than putting myself into gambling that doesn't worth it

show us the way
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
05-04-2015, 06:25 PM
(05-04-2015, 04:31 PM)satin
I dont agree o boss. There are people who actually know how to read these games. So they work with sound mathematical principles. unlike many that just throw in money and pray they get lucky
You are right 
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
10-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Have you ever won before?
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
17-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Yeah watched a movie like that.... And I know a few phone who are smart enough... E.g me. Lol.. Buh majority just burn their money.... Av gambled before.. Am not a saint.. I must say I made quit a gain.. Like 10× my money.. Buh its not a strong value to hold on to.... Those dudes who you said read games.... They actually just choose the safest way to avoid loosing..my advice..stay strong with your principles(like me I believe in working smart instead of working hard.....may sound awkward on the surface buh trust me...it keeps me going) sorry for the long story #is allowed....plus happy birthday to me...sweet sixteen
This post was last modified: 17-04-2015, 08:06 PM by hydronetboss. Edit Reason: typographical error
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-04-2015, 11:34 PM

(17-04-2015, 08:05 PM)hydronetboss Yeah watched a movie like that.... And I know a few phone who are smart enough... E.g me. Lol.. Buh majority just burn their money.... Av gambled before.. Am not a saint.. I must say I made quit a gain.. Like 10× my money.. Buh its not a strong value to hold on to.... Those dudes who you said read games.... They actually just choose the safest way to avoid loosing..my advice..stay strong with your principles(like me I believe in working smart instead of working hard.....may sound awkward on the surface buh trust me...it keeps me going) sorry for the long story #is allowed....plus happy birthday to me...sweet sixteen

lol ..happy birthday man Big Grin
Pages (2): 1 2 Next