Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Techno P9 flashable stock rom needed

Thanks for the rom, i have downloaded it but it doesn't work it shows "PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded" i even tried the old back up i have its thesame thing please help me out its more than two weeks now that i can make use of the phone

(04-17-2015, 04:02 AM)JayJagz Wrote: Thanks for the rom, i have downloaded it but it doesn't work it shows "PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded" i even tried the old back up i have its thesame thing please help me out its more than two weeks now that i can make use of the phone

use format + download all or format first before download
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I formatted it before flashing the stock rom but now after flashing its not even showing any sign of life again, i try to charge nothing happen is it the stock rom or what?
(04-18-2015, 09:58 AM)JayJagz Wrote: I formatted it before flashing the stock rom but now after flashing its not even showing any sign of life again, i try to charge nothing happen is it the stock rom or what?
what error does sp flash tool give when you try flashing?
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 03:52 PM by JayJagz. )
BROM ERROR:S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007)
There is file not loaded yet!!
[hint]
1.Please check if the DA path is correct.
2.Please check if all the ROM files exist.
3.Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist ROM files.
But i flashed it successfully when i use download only, but it doesn't power on it only gives boot sounds without displaying anything and keep rebooting but no display at all
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 04:43 PM by hovatek. )
(04-18-2015, 03:46 PM)JayJagz Wrote: BROM ERROR:S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007)
There is file not loaded yet!!
[hint]
             1.Please check if the DA path is correct.
             2.Please check if all the ROM files exist.
             3.Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist ROM files.
But i flashed it successfully when i use download only, but it doesn't power on it only gives boot sounds without displaying anything and keep rebooting but no display at all

when you load the scatter file in sp flash tool, which boxes are ticked and which arent
BTW, are you certain your P9 is 4.4?
Good afternoon bro, i was not able to reply you since then due to my exams. I am still on the matter, the answer to your question ; only cache and usersdata was not ticked when i flashed it, and yesterday i was able to lay my hand on the same type of phnoe (technop9 4.4.2) and i copied the rom and use it to flash the phone but still the same it doesn't work. i think maybe i should use 4.2.2 to flash it please grant the the access to download it. Thanks
(05-15-2015, 12:33 PM)JayJagz Wrote: Good afternoon bro, i was not able to reply you since then due to my exams. I am still on the matter, the answer to your question ; only cache and usersdata was not ticked when i flashed it, and yesterday i was able to lay my hand on the same type of phnoe (technop9 4.4.2) and i copied the rom and use it to flash the phone but still the same it doesn't work. i think maybe i should use 4.2.2 to flash it please grant the the access to download it. Thanks

supply a gmail address
BTW, was there a formatted memory card in the phone during flashing and did you do a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing?