Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android More deep into those Android chinese Smartwatch
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

More deep into those Android chinese Smartwatch

More deep into those Android chinese Smartwatch

rafael duarte
rafael duarte
rafael duarte
23-06-2018, 05:53 PM

I am talking, about how to make custom Rom, remove google service or a simple stop (app or when i need the service,if is rooted the safety net), extract the boot,recovery,system img. how to root or ways, cellular network; 3g or 4g LTE,GSM and CDMA,problems or configurations,more battery saving capabilities and more friendly, even with the stock launcher or the universal launcher(CocoSkin).
think about it please we love those chinese devices.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-06-2018, 08:59 AM
(23-06-2018, 05:53 PM)rafael duarte I am talking, about how to make custom Rom, remove google service or a simple stop (app or when i need the service,if is rooted the safety net), extract the boot,recovery,system img. how to root or ways, cellular network; 3g or 4g LTE,GSM and CDMA,problems or configurations,more battery saving capabilities and more friendly, even with the stock launcher or the universal launcher(CocoSkin).
think about it please we love those chinese devices.

Noted

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rafael duarte
rafael duarte
rafael duarte
25-06-2018, 05:38 PM
This a good forum to start roundandroidwatches.
Roger that
rafael duarte
rafael duarte
rafael duarte
30-07-2018, 06:22 PM
It’s possible to add a feature or an application part of the system from Android 5.1 to 7.1, but different SoC like MTK 6580 to MTK 6739 . I am taking about the Bluetooth connection for calling feature. it can be one way connection in Bluetooth connection search connection in Android and IOS or with a companion app in both devices