Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BRICKED TECNO W3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

BRICKED TECNO W3

BRICKED TECNO W3

brilluk
brilluk
brilluk
25-06-2018, 01:18 AM

hello great team, i have downloaded few rom for sp flash tool but i get the BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail. i have also download few for miracle box and i get the err21002.00 error. the phone only gets connection and disconnection sound when plugged to pc. please any solution to revive the phone? thanks in advance.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-06-2018, 01:28 PM
(25-06-2018, 01:18 AM)brilluk hello great team, i have downloaded few rom for sp flash tool but i get the BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail. i have also download few for miracle box and i get the err21002.00 error. the phone only gets connection and disconnection sound when plugged to pc. please any solution to revive the phone? thanks in advance.

Error 4032 is a mismatch error.
What's wrong with the phone and how did the problem start?
What's the phone current state?
brilluk
brilluk
brilluk
26-06-2018, 12:52 PM
the phone fell n cracked its touch screen but was still working fine. After some weaks it went off and refuse to charge and power on. It came back and i used it for about one week. From my pocket i started seeing funny lines and colors then keeps restarting and now no charging no power on.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-06-2018, 05:19 PM
(26-06-2018, 12:52 PM)brilluk the phone fell n cracked its touch screen but was still working fine. After some weaks it went off and refuse to charge and power on. It came back and i used it for about one week. From my pocket i started seeing funny lines and colors then keeps restarting and now no charging no power on.

from what you described, there's nothing pointing to faulty software
take your phone for hardware checkup / repair
brilluk
brilluk
brilluk
26-06-2018, 09:03 PM

thanks for the replies. I cn agree wt u its hardware issure. Will see if i cn gt help arnd. Thank you