Hovatek Forum MOBILE Dual OS Tablets Help flashing Prestigio Multipad 3037
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help flashing Prestigio Multipad 3037

Help flashing Prestigio Multipad 3037

david24
david24
david24
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2018, 08:25 AM

Hello please i need help with flashing my pmt3037 3G  everything on the phone gets the "unfortunately has closed" can't access anything so I went to recovery to wipe user data and i got the success message when i reboot the phone... There is no effect... The phone password from before is still there and no sign that anything was wiped... I also downloaded the stock firmware for the phone and tried updating it from recovery i get thesame success message but after reboot no sign that anything was updated... Please I'm stuck and don't know what to do again..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2018, 11:36 AM
(27-06-2018, 08:25 AM)david24 Hello please i need help with flashing my pmt3037 3G  everything on the phone gets the "unfortunately has closed" can't access anything so I went to recovery to wipe user data and i got the success message when i reboot the phone... There is no effect... The phone password from before is still there and no sign that anything was wiped... I also downloaded the stock firmware for the phone and tried updating it from recovery i get thesame success message but after reboot no sign that anything was updated... Please I'm stuck and don't know what to do again..

Sounds like a damaged storage chip

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
david24
david24
david24
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Oh.... Anything i can do from my end?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2018, 01:17 PM
(27-06-2018, 11:48 AM)david24 Oh.... Anything i can do from my end?

Not much except taking the device in for a storage chip replacement

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.