Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix note 4
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix note 4

infinix note 4

hurtimate
hurtimate
hurtimate
Enthusiastic Member
04-07-2018, 09:56 AM

pls i need help on my infinix note 4 it went totally dead since two days now wen it get disconneted from pc during backup with miracle bos now anytime i try to connect it back it sayin unrecognise usb port pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2018, 12:02 PM
(04-07-2018, 09:56 AM)hurtimate pls i need help on my infinix note 4 it went totally dead since two days now wen it get disconneted from pc during backup with miracle bos now anytime i try to connect it back it sayin unrecognise usb port pls help

Have the battery taken out and re-connected. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hurtimate
hurtimate
hurtimate
Enthusiastic Member
04-07-2018, 12:53 PM
how can i remove the battery its in built baterry
hurtimate
hurtimate
hurtimate
Enthusiastic Member
04-07-2018, 12:58 PM
what if the baterry is inbuit baterry do i still ve to remove it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-07-2018, 06:20 PM

(04-07-2018, 12:58 PM)hurtimate what if the  baterry is inbuit baterry do i still ve to remove it

inbuilt battery just means you need to loosen the device to get to the battery. you can take the device to an expert if you don't know how to

if you can't find a way of disconnecting the battery then leave the phone to charge until it shows charging sign [you can hold vol up or down button before connecting to the AC charger]; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
note there's no time frame for when the phone will come up if you go with charging [ensure to use the original charger for charging and hold the vol buttons when connecting to speed things up

also stop posting / creating more threads for this issue
This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 06:29 PM by X3non.