Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Apps force closing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Apps force closing

[Please help] Apps force closing

JamesBond1
JamesBond1
JamesBond1
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2018, 02:44 PM

My apps are not running in background. If i click on the brush button circled in red in the image attached, or i shutdown/reboot my phone, all apps stop working and i don't get notifications until i start opening them. The make of my phone is tecno camon cx air, running on nougat version. I started experiencing these issues since i stated using android 7 devices as it was the same when i had infinix hot 5. When i was using android 6, my apps does not force if i clear recent screen or reboot. I have tried everything to the best of my knowledge and i haven't been able to rectify it. What can i do to stop this? Someone lease help me....
Attached Files
.jpg
Screenshot_20180705-143448.jpg
Size: 139.45 KB / Downloads: 5
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
05-07-2018, 05:27 PM
(05-07-2018, 02:44 PM)JamesBond1 My apps are not running in background. If i click on the brush button circled in red in the image attached, or i shutdown/reboot my phone, all apps stop working and i don't get notifications until i start opening them. The make of my phone is tecno camon cx air, running on nougat version. I started experiencing these issues since i stated using android 7 devices as it was the same when i had infinix hot 5. When i was using android 6, my apps does not force if i clear recent screen or reboot. I have tried everything to the best of my knowledge and i haven't been able to rectify it. What can i do to stop this? Someone lease help me....

its either you installed a task manager that auto. closes the app or your device came shipped with some apps cleaner, task manager, system manager that does this auto to reduce power consumption.

if you manually installed the app, then uninstall or perform a factory reset
if your device shipped with it, you can try freezing or disabling the apps [if its a "manager" like app then check for and disable any settings related to "whitelist, power consumption, auto-clean"]

n/b: if you are successful, just know your battery will drain like crazy
JamesBond1
JamesBond1
JamesBond1
Enthusiastic Member
08-07-2018, 11:05 AM
(05-07-2018, 05:27 PM)freshtyt
(05-07-2018, 02:44 PM)JamesBond1 My apps are not running in background. If i click on the brush button circled in red in the image attached, or i shutdown/reboot my phone, all apps stop working and i don't get notifications until i start opening them. The make of my phone is tecno camon cx air, running on nougat version. I started experiencing these issues since i stated using android 7 devices as it was the same when i had infinix hot 5. When i was using android 6, my apps does not force if i clear recent screen or reboot. I have tried everything to the best of my knowledge and i haven't been able to rectify it. What can i do to stop this? Someone lease help me....

its either you installed a task manager that auto. closes the app or your device came shipped with some apps cleaner, task manager, system manager that does this auto to reduce power consumption.

if you manually installed the app, then uninstall or perform a factory reset
if your device shipped with it, you can try freezing or disabling the apps [if its a "manager" like app then check for and disable any settings related to "whitelist, power consumption, auto-clean"]

n/b: if you are successful, just know your battery will drain like crazy
I have searched and didn't find any auto clean up app. The only one i suspect is the one called PHONE MASTER that came with the phone and i cannot uninstall it cos its a system app.
In the phone master there is auto start management and i enabled the apps i want to always start when ever i turn the phone on, but NO the apps nor go gree start until i open them one after the other and after few minutes of the phone not being active, they go back to how it was.
Do you think rooting can solve this issue?
juvette
juvette
juvette
09-07-2018, 01:16 PM

Did you start experiencing this from day 1 of using your CX air or after you installed an OTA update?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
JamesBond1
JamesBond1
JamesBond1
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2018, 12:51 AM

(09-07-2018, 01:16 PM)juvette

Did you start experiencing this from day 1 of using your CX air or after you installed an OTA update?

Day one. Never done an ota update.
juvette
juvette
juvette
11-07-2018, 10:16 AM
(11-07-2018, 12:51 AM)JamesBond1 Day one. Never done an ota update.

Its a known bug. Go to Settings > About > System update . Download and install available updates. I believe the issue was fixed in an update
Or go to Google Play store. Update:
Google Play Services
Android System Webview

This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 10:19 AM by juvette.