Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 LITE "CAMERA FLASH PROBLEM"
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 LITE "CAMERA FLASH PROBLEM"

[Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 LITE "CAMERA FLASH PROBLEM"

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
07-07-2018, 01:03 PM

Hello everyone.
Please I need help, my Infinix Hot 4 Lite's camera is not giving enough "camera flash" as usual making it impossible to take pictures at night. When I hit the capture button, the first flash the phone gives out to focus on the subject is normal, but the second which is used to capture is not bright enough as it used to be. The torch app works fine anyway. I don't really know what happened. Everything just happened suddenly. And even restoring my miracle box backup didn't fix the issue. Thanks in advance.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
07-07-2018, 02:23 PM
(07-07-2018, 01:03 PM)ExcellentAndroid Hello everyone.
                         Please I need help, my Infinix Hot 4 Lite's camera is not giving enough "camera flash" as usual making it impossible to take pictures at night. When I hit the capture button, the first flash the phone gives out to focus on the subject is normal, but the second which is used to capture is not bright enough as it used to be. The torch app works fine anyway. I don't really know what happened. Everything just happened suddenly. And even restoring my miracle box backup didn't fix the issue. Thanks in advance.

It might be a hardware related issue. 
Have you tried factory reset?
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
07-07-2018, 08:19 PM
(07-07-2018, 02:23 PM)innagee
(07-07-2018, 01:03 PM)ExcellentAndroid Hello everyone.

It might be a hardware related issue. 
Have you tried factory reset?
I have even tried flashing my stock backup using miracle box. But no way. Probably a hardware issue. I will consider going to carlcare.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2018, 09:12 AM
(07-07-2018, 08:19 PM)ExcellentAndroid I have even tried flashing my stock backup using miracle box. But no way. Probably a hardware issue. I will consider going to carlcare.

If you'd installed an update before the Miracle Box backup then consider downgrading to the version before the updated. Or just have the hardware checked out just in case it really is hardware.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
16-07-2018, 01:23 AM

(09-07-2018, 09:12 AM)hovatek
(07-07-2018, 08:19 PM)ExcellentAndroid I have even tried flashing my stock backup using miracle box. But no way. Probably a hardware issue. I will consider going to carlcare.

If you'd installed an update before the Miracle Box backup then consider downgrading to the version before the updated. Or just have the hardware checked out just in case it really is hardware.
I used to think this was a hardware issue. I recently ported LOS14.1 for Inifinx Hot 4 LITE and the problem was "somehow" fixed. The camera in LOS14.1 was not really clear, but the flash worked fine. After replacing only libcameracustom, the camera became very clean just as stock but the camera flash was a bit faulty at times. And also restoring Stock backup from miracle box didn't fix.

EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
16-07-2018, 09:53 AM
What you need is a clean format and download with sp flash tool. Be sure the build number matches , triple check before flashing
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
16-07-2018, 02:09 PM
OK. I'm currently running on v173. And I believe that's my stock version.

EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
16-07-2018, 02:30 PM
check for the rom that matches totally with your own and download it, use it to flash your phone
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
16-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately I can't find v173 in the download section. But there are other Hot 4 lite builds.

EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
16-07-2018, 03:54 PM

drop your full build number lemme help you search
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next