Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Developers- I need help to compile boot.img file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Developers- I need help to compile boot.img file

[Please help] Developers- I need help to compile boot.img file

Jav
Jav
Jav
08-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Hi guys.
I have a motorola device that when trying to flash a boot.img stays in bootlop, so I need to restore the original boot.img file.

I have the following file: boot.emmc.win https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N5z...w?usp=drivesdk

But I need to convert it to boot.img to flash it by fastboot in adb.
Thanks and regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2018, 12:22 PM
(08-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Jav
Hi guys.
I have a motorola device that when trying to flash a boot.img stays in bootlop, so I need to restore the original boot.img file.

I have the following file: boot.emmc.win https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N5z...w?usp=drivesdk

But I need to convert it to boot.img to flash it by fastboot in adb.
Thanks and regards.

Just rename it to boot.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jav
Jav
Jav
09-07-2018, 03:48 PM
(09-07-2018, 12:22 PM)hovatek Just rename it to boot.img

I have performed this procedure and it tells me that the file is corrupt. I can not get the motorola bootloop out by pointing to "Error: Failed to load kernel"
This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 03:49 PM by Jav.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-07-2018, 02:50 AM
(09-07-2018, 03:48 PM)Jav I have performed this procedure and it tells me that the file is corrupt. I can not get the motorola bootloop out by pointing to "Error: Failed to load kernel"

are you trying to flash the "boot.emmc.win" file you renamed to boot.img or are you trying to open it?
you'll get file corrupt if you try opening, you're to flash using fastboot as you initially intended to
Jav
Jav
Jav
10-07-2018, 02:58 AM

(10-07-2018, 02:50 AM)X3non are you trying to flash the "boot.emmc.win" file you renamed to boot.img or are you trying to open it?
you'll get file corrupt if you try opening, you're to flash using fastboot as you initially intended to

I give more details.
I'm in a bootlop situation, install a boot.img mod
ied and does not start the device. The backup "boot.emmc.win" was converted to boot.img and flash using fastboot.
That's where I get an error in the device that says "Error: failed to load kernel" and it remains in bootlop, I can not boot it.
10-07-2018, 05:24 AM
Hlo hovatek forum I am sagar and my hand set huawei lua_22 twrp recovery cannot be installed plz hepl
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2018, 12:10 PM
(10-07-2018, 02:58 AM)Jav
(10-07-2018, 02:50 AM)X3non are you trying to flash the "boot.emmc.win" file you renamed to boot.img or are you trying to open it?

I give more details.
I'm in a bootlop situation, install a boot.img mod
ied and does not start the device. The backup "boot.emmc.win" was converted to boot.img and flash using fastboot.
That's where I get an error in the device that says "Error: failed to load kernel" and it remains in bootlop, I can not boot it.

1. Was the boot.emmc.win made before or after any modification?
2. Have you tried downloading the stock rom for your model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2018, 12:10 PM
(10-07-2018, 05:24 AM)S.R.C Production Hlo hovatek forum I am sagar and my hand set huawei lua_22 twrp recovery cannot be installed plz hepl

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!