Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Code 10 problem while installing vcom preloaded driver
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Code 10 problem while installing vcom preloaded driver

Code 10 problem while installing vcom preloaded driver

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
Enthusiastic Member
10-07-2018, 11:15 AM

While trying to flash my phone I tried installing mediatek vcom driver then I got this error a step after final installation. "The software for this device is now installed, but may not work correctly. This device cannot start (code 10)" That's the problem and when I open sp flash tool to flash after ticking USB mode and loading scatter file when I chose the file to download and I click download it would only show download window and nothing process anything. Many times I uninstall driver and install again but not working .

I have flash Kenobi x2 AP mobile battery is not removable. I have win7 x64 pc.

My phone is boot screen problem. When I power off phone and connect it to pc for flash then mobile automatic power on and start and stop at boot screen.

Please help.
This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 01:16 PM by satishdarp1.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-07-2018, 04:39 PM
(10-07-2018, 11:15 AM)satishdarp1 While trying to flash my phone I tried installing mediatek vcom driver then I got this error a step after final installation. "The software for this device is now installed, but may not work correctly. This device cannot start (code 10)" That's the problem and when I open sp flash tool to flash after ticking USB mode and loading scatter file when I chose the file to download and I click download it would only show download window and nothing process anything. Many times I uninstall driver and install again but not working .

I have flash Kenobi x2 AP mobile battery is not removable. I have win7 x64 pc.

My phone is boot screen problem. When I power off phone and connect it to pc for flash then mobile automatic power on and start and stop at boot screen.

Please help.

Ignore the Code 10 error. You're getting it because you have installed an unsigned driver. 

Here are things to try: 
Try a different USB cord, USB port & PC
Try holding down the Volume decrease (you could try volume increase or both) while connecting the phone to PC for flashing
Launch Device manager (Right-click My Computer > Select Manage)
Connect the phone to the PC via a USB cord and check if Device manager refreshes
This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 04:40 PM by xerxes.
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2018, 08:34 AM
When I click on download in sp flash tool and then connect my phone to pc by pressing volume bottom but it won't connect. And restart or go to fast boot screen. Pl tell me how can I do for fix this issue.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Hovatek Mobile

Device manager refreshes and not show my phone in device
This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 09:28 AM by satishdarp1.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2018, 10:33 AM
(11-07-2018, 08:34 AM)satishdarp1 When I click on download in sp flash tool and then connect my phone to pc by pressing volume bottom but it won't connect. And restart or go to fast boot screen. Pl tell me how can I do for fix this issue.

Device manager refreshes and not show my phone in device

1. What is your phone model?
2. Find out what the phone gets detected as then update using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2018, 12:04 PM

Lenovo x2 AP

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-07-2018, 05:00 PM
(11-07-2018, 12:04 PM)satishdarp1 Lenovo x2 AP

attach screenshot of the device manager while the phone is connected. (make sure it is switched off).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2018, 09:27 AM
(11-07-2018, 12:04 PM)satishdarp1 Lenovo x2 AP

Lets take this one at a time so we're sure you're doing the right thing.
You've said two things and I need you to clarify which is true.
After clicking download (in SP flash tool) then connecting the phone (without holding any button), which of the following happens
A. The phone shows a charging sign and sp lash tool detects nothing
B. The phone powers on by itself

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2018, 08:43 PM
A and b both is happened with me.

I also noticed that my phone not detect by computer due to USB dubbubing issue. My phone is boot screen problem Hence I can't do anything.

If my phone will connect to pc then something will occur good hope.
This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 08:48 PM by satishdarp1.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2018, 12:10 AM
(12-07-2018, 08:43 PM)satishdarp1 A and b both is happened with me.

I also noticed that my phone not detect by computer due to USB dubbubing issue. My phone is boot screen problem Hence I can't do anything.

If my phone will connect to pc then something will occur good hope.

the two cases can not be happening at once,
in case A, the phone is not detected, the phone starts charging and flashing never begins
in case B, the phone gets detected but the phone powers on and flashing fails

retry flashing now [without holding any button] and take note of what happens, repeat two more times to verify the outcome if you must
lets know the outcome after trying now

also USB debugging is not needed when trying to flash using SP flash tool
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
satishdarp1
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2018, 09:23 AM

I have tried as instructed you. The result is  

A, the phone is not detected, the phone starts charging and flashing never begins.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next