Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help Unbricking Doopro P4 Pro Mt6737m
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help Unbricking Doopro P4 Pro Mt6737m

Help Unbricking Doopro P4 Pro Mt6737m

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
caf28035
caf28035
caf28035
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2018, 10:06 AM

Hi to all, My first post here... i need help

I have a Doopro p4 pro (mt6737m) that come unstable, after Factory reset and flash with stock rom it remain unstable and slow, then I decided try to format all + download with SP flash tool v5, but it did not finish and the phone now y fully hard bricked, no power on or recovery, no boot, only is detected by Pc as MTK Usb port (Comxx).

Now if i try to recover the preloader or boot with Sp Flash Tools 5.18 it seems to connect but ever I obtain this error:

Storage Type Mismatch!
scatter storage type is HW_STORAGE_EMMC
target storage type is HW_STORAGE_NONE

Before I bricked it I downloaded and backup the phone with the stock scatter file without errors.
I tried some solutions of the web based in Sp flash tool v3, but this old versión seems dont support mt6737m

Any help and ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-07-2018, 03:49 PM
(12-07-2018, 10:06 AM)caf28035 Hi to all, My first post here... i need help

I have a Doopro p4 pro (mt6737m) that come unstable, after Factory reset and flash with stock rom it remain unstable and slow, then I decided try to format all + download with SP flash tool v5, but it did not finish and the phone now y fully hard bricked, no power on or recovery, no boot, only is detected by Pc as MTK Usb port (Comxx).

Now if i try to recover the preloader or boot with Sp Flash Tools 5.18 it seems to connect but ever I obtain this error:

Storage Type Mismatch!

Before I bricked it I downloaded and backup the phone with the stock scatter file without errors.
I tried some solutions of the web based in Sp flash tool v3, but this old versión seems dont support mt6737m

Thanks!

did you take note of the phone's original build no. before it got bricked?
were you able to use this same firmware you're trying to flash before?
This post was last modified: 13-07-2018, 12:05 PM by xerxes.
caf28035
caf28035
caf28035
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2018, 05:15 PM
(12-07-2018, 03:49 PM)innagee
(12-07-2018, 10:06 AM)caf28035 Hi to all, My first post here... i need help

Storage Type Mismatch!

Thanks!

did you take note of the phone's original build no. before it get bricked?
were you able to use this same firmware you're trying to flash before?
Yes I have the original build and tried it before bricked without problem, but now hw_storage_none error make impossible to flash.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-07-2018, 11:39 PM
(12-07-2018, 05:15 PM)caf28035 Yes I have the original build and tried it before bricked without problem, but now hw_storage_none error make impossible to flash.

try running SP flash tool as admin then retry flashing [try formatting all except bootloader then flash using "download only"]

also where / how did you get this stock rom you are trying to flash?
and is the ROM for your exact phone build?
This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 11:40 PM by X3non.
caf28035
caf28035
caf28035
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2018, 12:44 PM

(12-07-2018, 11:39 PM)X3non
(12-07-2018, 05:15 PM)caf28035 Yes I have the original build and tried it before bricked without problem, but now hw_storage_none error make impossible to flash.

try running SP flash tool as admin then retry flashing [try formatting all except bootloader then flash using "download only"]

also where / how did you get this stock rom you are trying to flash?
and is the ROM for your exact phone build?

I obtained the stock rom from the reseller and seems the same build that originally installed, also i have a backup from new, before bricked I tested it in this phone ok, the problem start when "format all", If i try again to "format all" the same error occurs at start, Also i tried to connect with other Pc and phone to discart drv problems, no result,

I start to think that it could be a hardaware problem into emmc, that definitely died when formatting_all, because the phone was unstable before and it did not work out after the factory reset and reinstaling stock....I dont know. FYI the phone always had the stock rom, never rooted...no rom mods, but it started to work badly.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-07-2018, 02:30 PM
This should be an emmc fault
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2018, 10:06 PM
(13-07-2018, 12:44 PM)caf28035 I obtained the stock rom from the reseller and seems the same build that originally installed, also i have a backup from new, before bricked I tested it in this phone ok, the problem start when "format all", If i try again to "format all" the same error occurs at start, Also i tried to connect with other Pc and phone to discart drv problems, no result,

I start to think that it could be a hardaware problem into emmc, that definitely died when formatting_all, because the phone was unstable before and it did not work out after the factory reset and reinstaling stock....I dont know. FYI the phone always had the stock rom, never rooted...no rom mods, but it started to work badly.

not to conclude just yet
when you performed a factory reset back back when you did, did your phone go through initial setup?
do you have access to a hardware box / dongle? e.g miracle box or cm2
caf28035
caf28035
caf28035
Enthusiastic Member
15-07-2018, 07:57 PM
(13-07-2018, 10:06 PM)X3non
(13-07-2018, 12:44 PM)caf28035 I obtained the stock rom from the reseller and seems the same build that originally installed, also i have a backup from new, before bricked I tested it in this phone ok, the problem start when "format all", If i try again to "format all" the same error occurs at start, Also i tried to connect with other Pc and phone to discart drv problems, no result,

not to conclude just yet
when you performed a factory reset back back when you did, did your phone go through initial setup?
do you have access to a hardware box / dongle? e.g miracle box or cm2

When factory reset was apply the first boot run slowly and start with the android 7 assistant...language...accounts etc, but also with hangs , phone proccess stops, fails and slow.
I tried with miracle box 2.58 (without box) no result, it connect but show error "bootdata err(2) 0_0 and (1)" when read or write, but I think MB v2.58 is old for proccesor Mt6737M, I see miracle box release notes and seems it is fully supported from 2.70, I dont have access to this version.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2018, 01:23 PM
(15-07-2018, 07:57 PM)caf28035 When factory reset was apply the first boot run slowly and start with the android 7 assistant...language...accounts etc, but also with hangs , phone proccess stops, fails and slow.
I tried with miracle box 2.58 (without box) no result, it connect but show error "bootdata err(2) 0_0 and (1)" when read or write, but I think MB v2.58 is old for proccesor Mt6737M, I see miracle box release notes and seems it is fully supported from 2.70, I dont have access to this version.

Its sounding like an emmc issue.
Try using v5.17 & v5.16 to format, let me know what error pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
16-07-2018, 03:38 PM

If sp flashtool is not working properly for you, try nck android mtk
Pages (2): 1 2 Next