Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Tecno Phantom A+ is hard bricked, Not coming on again

Please I need help, this phone was bricked once and you helped me out here to restore it but after using it for about 6 months it started going on and off again until finally it stopped going beyond the boot logo. I tried to flash it again but its now totally off and dead. I tried the same methods i was given before to flash but I was only getting Dram error and not connecting but right now, I can't even install the drivers again no matter all I tried following the threads here to manually install what i am having is error 10 on device manager. I tried to ignore that and flash all to no avail.

I want you to please give me access to download mtk backup for Tecno phantom A+ again because I was thinking maybe the one I have is corrupted.

Kindly assist please.

(04-06-2015, 04:17 PM)sojo Wrote: Please I need help, this phone was bricked once and you helped me out here to restore it but after using it for about 6 months it started going on and off again until finally it stopped going beyond the boot logo. I tried to flash it again but its now totally off and dead. I tried the same methods i was given before to flash but I was only getting Dram error and not connecting but right now, I can't even install the drivers again no matter all I tried following the threads here to manually install what i am having is error 10 on device manager. I tried to ignore that and flash all to no avail.

I want you to please give me access to download mtk backup for Tecno phantom A+ again because I was thinking maybe the one I have is corrupted.

Kindly assist please.

dont think there's anything wrong with yours. you might need to use another PC or re-install your Windows. see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-install-...em-cd-dvd/
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)