Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno C7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno C7

[Please help] Tecno C7

Dinodave
Dinodave
Dinodave
18-07-2018, 04:25 PM

Please i need heed help, i upgraded my os and was enjoying until it crashed with it saying my process memory stopped and all my apps so i decided to hard reset, then it got stuck on tecno. when i flashed it it died completely. I am using Tecno C7.
i have the the three firmware and still its not working, i have been charging it non stop. the charger is good and when i connect it to MTK the app will read my device. but still my phone isn't working.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-07-2018, 06:28 PM
(18-07-2018, 04:25 PM)Dinodave Please i need heed help, i upgraded my os and was enjoying until it crashed with it saying my process memory stopped and all my apps so i decided to hard reset, then it got stuck on tecno. when i flashed it it died completely. I am using Tecno C7.
i have the the three firmware and still its not working, i have been charging it non stop. the charger is good and when i connect it to MTK the app will read my device. but still my phone isn't working.

do you remember the original build number of your device?
have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device after flashing each rom? [will need to loosen the device if it has inbuilt battery]. this is to ensure the phone isn't stuck on preloader mode
Dinodave
Dinodave
Dinodave
19-07-2018, 05:21 PM
(18-07-2018, 06:28 PM)I don\t remember the build number for my phone. I have removed and reinserted the battery, still nothing.
(18-07-2018, 04:25 PM)Dinodave Please i need heed help, i upgraded my os and was enjoying until it crashed with it saying my process memory stopped and all my apps so i decided to hard reset, then it got stuck on tecno. when i flashed it it died completely. I am using Tecno C7.

do you remember the original build number of your device?
have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device after flashing each rom? [will need to loosen the device if it has inbuilt battery]. this is to ensure the phone isn't stuck on preloader mode
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-07-2018, 06:24 PM
(19-07-2018, 05:21 PM)Dinodave I don't remember the build number for my phone. I have removed and reinserted the battery, still nothing.

you've already flashed the device so there no means of telling the original build number now. it means you'll have to try roms by trial and error
did you remove / reinsert the battery after flashing the 3 different roms and the outcome remains the same?
can you get access to a working tecno c7?
Dinodave
Dinodave
Dinodave
20-07-2018, 07:46 AM

(19-07-2018, 06:24 PM)X3non
(19-07-2018, 05:21 PM)Dinodave I don't remember the build number for my phone. I have removed and reinserted the battery, still nothing.

you've already flashed the device so there no means of telling the original build number now. it means you'll have to try roms by trial and error
did you remove / reinsert the battery after flashing the 3 different roms and the outcome remains the same?
can you get access to a working tecno c7?

Yes i did.
I am not so sure i can get a working tecno c7.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
20-07-2018, 10:07 AM
When you connect the phone for flashing, what does it detect as? DA usb vcom or preloader or mtk usb port?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2018, 01:02 PM
(20-07-2018, 07:46 AM)Dinodave Yes i did.
I am not so sure i can get a working tecno c7.

Unless its a hardware issue, you'll need to keep trying as many C7 firmware as you can find online

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.