Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] want QMobile M6 Stock rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] want QMobile M6 Stock rom

[Please help] want QMobile M6 Stock rom

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
madnans
madnans
madnans
18-07-2018, 07:14 PM

want QMobile M6 6755 stock rom needed...     Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-07-2018, 09:06 AM
(18-07-2018, 07:14 PM)madnans want QMobile M6 6755 stock rom needed...     Huh

We'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15400.html once available.
If your device is bricked then explain how it happened and the phone's present condition (bootloop, dead, stuck at logo etc)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madnans
madnans
madnans
19-07-2018, 02:05 PM
i want to root it..but when i tried method of Gionee m6 rooting..its dead..now i formated it and flash gionee m6 stock rom with sp flash tool..all was done...but now when i on it..it stuck on Gionee logo..also offline charging has boot loop...
casper via A1 is clone of Qmobile M6..now i flashed its stock rom via spflash tool..all was done..but its also stuck on Casper logo...
i have ROM_0 readback of my phone..but not know how to extrect it.. bcs my phone not detected with Mtk droid tool without normal booting...
now what i do? and sorry for bad english...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-07-2018, 04:47 PM
(19-07-2018, 02:05 PM)madnans i want to root it..but when i tried method of Gionee m6 rooting..its dead..now i formated it and flash gionee m6 stock rom with sp flash tool..all was done...but now when i on it..it stuck on Gionee logo..also offline charging has boot loop...
casper via A1 is clone of Qmobile M6..now i flashed its stock rom via spflash tool..all was done..but its also stuck on Casper logo...
i have ROM_0 readback of my phone..but not know how to extrect it.. bcs my phone not detected with Mtk droid tool without normal booting...

Have you tried booting and wiping the phone in recovery mode after flashing the phone with those firmware(s)?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-07-2018, 05:10 PM

(19-07-2018, 02:05 PM)madnans i want to root it..but when i tried method of Gionee m6 rooting..its dead..now i formated it and flash gionee m6 stock rom with sp flash tool..all was done...but now when i on it..it stuck on Gionee logo..also offline charging has boot loop...

answer @innagee's question then also tell us,
this ROM0 readback, is it a full dump of emmc_user?
whats the file size?
when you flashed the gionee and casper rom, did you flash including preloader?
madnans
madnans
madnans
19-07-2018, 08:20 PM
(19-07-2018, 04:47 PM)innagee

Have you tried booting and wiping the phone in recovery mode after flashing the phone with those firmware(s)?

Yes i wiping phone in recovery mode.. I have also flashed philz recovery of gionee m6..works fine... But stuck on Gionee or Casper logo..
madnans
madnans
madnans
19-07-2018, 08:24 PM
(19-07-2018, 05:10 PM)X3non

answer @innagee's question then also tell us,
this ROM0 readback, is it a full dump of emmc_user?
whats the file size?
when you flashed the gionee and casper rom, did you flash including preloader?

Yes its full backup dump. When i dump it.. I used gionee m6 scatter file in sp flashtool.. Up to 5gb its size...
Yes i flashed also preloader..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2018, 10:41 AM
(19-07-2018, 08:24 PM)madnans Yes its full backup dump. When i dump it.. I used gionee m6 scatter file in sp flashtool.. Up to 5gb its size...
Yes i flashed also preloader..

You already replaced your preloader so this is just a shot (no guarantees).
using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html , the preloader from casper via A1 and your ROM_0 backup
Start from bullet 20
reference to ROM_0 is same as your preloader.bin
The goal is to use Wwr + preloader to process your ROM_0
This post was last modified: 20-07-2018, 10:44 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madnans
madnans
madnans
20-07-2018, 09:21 PM
ROM_0 extrected..but found one error in data backup partition..this partition is not importent..
so now i hav stock rom files without preloader file. i flashed it with casper preloader file. every thing is done without error..
now Qmobile logo appear but stuck on QMobile logo. i wiped data, and factorey setting.. but no luck....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2018, 11:47 AM

(20-07-2018, 09:21 PM)madnans ROM_0 extrected..but found one error in data backup partition..this partition is not importent..
so now i hav stock rom files without preloader file. i flashed it with casper preloader file. every thing is done without error..
now Qmobile logo appear but stuck on QMobile logo. i wiped data, and factorey setting.. but no luck....

Was the phone working fine as at when you did the rom_0 backup?

Note!
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next