Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Firmware Landvo XM 200 PRO
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Firmware Landvo XM 200 PRO

[Please help] Firmware Landvo XM 200 PRO

reykokuna
reykokuna
reykokuna
21-07-2018, 05:39 PM

Hi all, following your guide about sp flash tool I had a problem about my Landvo XM 200 pro, basically I can not find the firmware of this phone, the pc recognizes it, I installed also the drivers as you indicated, I should put the original rom because when I turn on the phone hangs on the logo of the Landvo, about the data of the phone does not matter, I'm interested in making the phone work because I have no money to buy another.
Please could I help me with the firmware?
Thanks in advance, like and registration on the youtube channel already made, I am grateful for everything, God bless you.
AksM
AksM
AksM
21-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Try this
http://androidxday.com/stm4k
This post was last modified: 22-07-2018, 02:04 PM by hovatek.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-07-2018, 07:04 PM
(21-07-2018, 05:39 PM)reykokuna Hi all, following your guide about sp flash tool I had a problem about my Landvo XM 200 pro, basically I can not find the firmware of this phone, the pc recognizes it, I installed also the drivers as you indicated, I should put the original rom because when I turn on the phone hangs on the logo of the Landvo, about the data of the phone does not matter, I'm interested in making the phone work because I have no money to buy another.
Please could I help me with the firmware?
Thanks in advance, like and registration on the youtube channel already made, I am grateful for everything, God bless you.

How did the problem start?
Backup your current firmware using miracle @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html .

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile