Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How Can i Port or Get a Funtional TWRP for my Blu View Xl, Mtk 6580?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How Can i Port or Get a Funtional TWRP for my Blu View Xl, Mtk 6580?

[Please help] How Can i Port or Get a Funtional TWRP for my Blu View Xl, Mtk 6580?

EJoseAMontilla
EJoseAMontilla
21-07-2018, 11:36 PM

hi guys, im postin this thread to ask and request a help, This is my case: I bought a Blu View Xl, Mtk6580, I've been searching tutorials about how to port a TWRP or CWM because it's the only mode for get my phone root, Actually i rooted my phone installing a CWM, it worked to root my phone was really hard because i was having trouble on cwm phones reboot sometimes or bootlooping, so i installed super su 2,82 pro, them it was having problem showing me an ocuppied binary so i fixed, succesfully rooted after a few methods, but the problem appear on cwm i can't install some zip because are incompatible like Vulkan Graphis, and cwm said that i haven't my sd card mounted so i have to transfer all zip to internal memory because it's the only one that show, so im just new on porting custom recoveries, i want to know how do i know or get the mounted places for modify my recovery.fstab and fstab.mt6580 it show as default lines and i was checking customs recoveries and had information about mount places like /dev/block/mmcb1k0p1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc so i want to know where do find that to know how to edit that files and get working a ported twrp, the other factor is when i port a TWRP it only boot if i flash from Flash Tool on boot section and Recovery Section TWRP doesn't work touch and when is from Boot it works, but after i install  a zip phones get on bootloop after flashng like if isn't compatible..

sorry for my english 
thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-07-2018, 01:03 AM
(21-07-2018, 11:36 PM)EJoseAMontilla hi guys, im postin this thread to ask and request a help, This is my case: I bought a Blu View Xl, Mtk6580, I've been searching tutorials about how to port a TWRP or CWM because it's the only mode for get my phone root, Actually i rooted my phone installing a CWM, ...

the dev/block/*** is mount points; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11203.html
are you saying you successfully ported twrp, flashed and booted into twrp but touch isn't working?
or touch works but you cant flash zip files?
This post was last modified: 22-07-2018, 01:04 AM by X3non.