Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to use SoftwareDownload (Transsion Aftersale) tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to use SoftwareDownload (Transsion Aftersale) tool

[Tutorial] How to use SoftwareDownload (Transsion Aftersale) tool

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-11-2020, 06:27 PM

(27-11-2020, 08:57 AM)wycliff karimi AM TRING MY TECNO CA6 WITH THE STEPS YOU HAVE GIVE ABOVE ,BUT A POP UP MESSAGE ;CHECKSUM.IN DOESNT EXIST,PLEASE GENERATE IT FIRST; WHAT DOES THAT MEAN,PLEASE HELP

seems like you are not flashing a factory firmware, check the efuse state at the bottom section of SWD
if efuse is disabled then download factory firmware from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22800.html and flash ; you won't get the checksum error either
if efuse is enabled then re-extract the firmware again, it should include the checksum.ini file OR you can manually generate it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23301.html
Sandeepth
Sandeepth
Sandeepth
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2020, 03:11 PM
can I use this SWD tool format + Download for infinix x690 to recover from bootloop after flashing magisk-patched boot img?
This is by far the most reliable website this time and this tutorial here is also great . there's hardly any support available anywhere . on one website (gsmtu**** ) they gave root files with recovery img .. no mention of disabling dm-verity and patching vbmeta . I feel for the people who go there just to root their new phones and get bootloop . with secure boot headache , having no dongle and no clear instruction for each models it just too much for a general man to bring it back .
This post was last modified: 27-12-2020, 03:16 PM by Sandeepth.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2020, 07:46 AM
(27-12-2020, 03:11 PM)Sandeepth can I use this SWD tool format + Download for infinix x690 to recover from bootloop  after flashing magisk-patched boot img?
          This is by far the most reliable website this time  and this tutorial here is also great .  there's hardly any support available anywhere . on one website (gsmtu**** ) they gave root files with recovery img .. no  mention of disabling dm-verity and patching vbmeta . I feel for the people who go there just to root their new phones and get bootloop . with secure boot headache , having no dongle  and no clear instruction for each models it just too much for a general man to bring it back .

You could try using V4.1811.23.11 Download only but this has limited support on Android 10 devices. It might be down to a CM2 dongle

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LeoFranzjohn
LeoFranzjohn
LeoFranzjohn
01-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Hi I have a problem with this on every Transsion Tool whenever i load my scatter file MT6781 the Tool just stopped working it shows error like program stop working whenever i load scatter file, kindly help with this
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2023, 10:43 AM

(01-04-2023, 11:51 AM)LeoFranzjohn Hi I have a problem with this on every Transsion Tool whenever i load my scatter file MT6781 the Tool just stopped working it shows error like program stop working whenever i load scatter file, kindly help with this

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mrafro
mrafro
mrafro
03-04-2024, 11:07 AM
"Error: DA File Missing, Please check it" how to fix this on MT6833?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2024, 04:18 PM
(03-04-2024, 11:07 AM)mrafro "Error: DA File Missing, Please check it" how to fix this on MT6833?

Create a thread by clicking Ask at the top

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3