Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno DP7C Pro Dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno DP7C Pro Dead

[Please help] Tecno DP7C Pro Dead

erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
06-08-2018, 03:33 PM

Hello, 
I flashed the above device with the A1 Rom on this forum Cos device was having bootloop issues. Upon succesful flashing and boot up it was discovered the device no longer have a valid internal storage memory (shows 00mb avalaible and doesn't support SD Card) meaning i can't install apps or send files to it. 

So i reflashed device only for it not to boot up after the flashing process.. I tried using miracle box to flash the back up i made back to it but Miracle Box shows "Boot Eror 2.0" something.. 

Pls any suggestions on how to fix this? At least for the device to come up... Thanks and anticipating a favourable response..
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20180802_135318.jpg
Size: 382.86 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2018, 12:27 PM
(06-08-2018, 03:33 PM)erhiskobi Hello, 
I flashed the above device with the A1 Rom on this forum Cos device was having bootloop issues. Upon succesful flashing and boot up it was discovered the device no longer have a valid internal storage memory (shows 00mb avalaible and doesn't support SD Card) meaning i can't install apps or send files to it. 

So i reflashed device only for it not to boot up after the flashing process.. I tried using miracle box to flash the back up i made back to it but Miracle Box shows "Boot Eror 2.0" something.. 

Pls any suggestions on how to fix this? At least for the device to come up... Thanks and anticipating a favourable response..

Its probably stuck in flash mode. Disconnect and reconnect the battery.
As for the 0MB issue, did you try doing a factory reset in recovery mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
erhiskobi
08-08-2018, 12:24 PM
(07-08-2018, 12:27 PM)hovatek
(06-08-2018, 03:33 PM)erhiskobi Hello, 

Its probably stuck in flash mode. Disconnect and reconnect the battery.
As for the 0MB issue, did you try doing a factory reset in recovery mode?

Yes i did. Did normal factory reset and Chinese Data wipe too. Still same 0MB issue.. That was why i decided to flash it again only for the device not to come up again.. And hasn't been able to be read by Miracle Box or even receive flash.. Ok i will try to lose the device and see if i can disconnect the battery.. It has inbuilt battery. 

Will get back to you.