Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Please help] restoring idevice failed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] restoring idevice failed

[Please help] restoring idevice failed

keji97
keji97
keji97
07-08-2018, 11:07 AM

hello, i am trying to restore my ipad3. On the process, the ipad will goes off and the restoring process will stop. But after it stops , the ipad will shows that the battery is charging. After sometimes it will comes up again and stay at the itunes logo. So i have tried to boost the battery for 24hrs, but after that,trying to continue with the restore.It's still keep doing samething.........I need help
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
07-08-2018, 11:37 AM
How are you trying to restore it??

Step by step
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-08-2018, 11:20 AM
(07-08-2018, 11:07 AM)keji97 hello, i am trying to restore my ipad3. On the process, the ipad will goes off and the restoring process will stop. But after it stops , the ipad will shows that the battery is charging. After sometimes it will comes up again and stay at the itunes logo. So i have tried to boost the battery for 24hrs, but after that,trying to continue with the restore.It's still keep doing samething.........I need help

the battery might be faulty, you'll need to try again using a different battery and original usb cord.
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Enthusiastic Member
06-11-2018, 04:27 AM
Without iTunes, you can restore iPad with iCloud. iCloud Data Recovery to help you restore iPad from iCloud backup selectively or in a batch without resetting iPad. With this tool, you are freely preview and select the iPad contents that you want, then restore them from iCloud whenever you want.