Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] WiFi and Bluetooth not working- gone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] WiFi and Bluetooth not working- gone

[Please help] WiFi and Bluetooth not working- gone

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
11-08-2018, 10:06 PM

my problem is WIFI and BLUETOOTH on the device are not working...WiFi Mac and IP addresses as well as Bluetooth address are unavailable!!! I searched for the Bluetooth and WiFi Mac address in the package of the phone but are not there!!So...how do I find them? I tried putting a random Mac address using SN Writer but it gave me the error ERROR!!Prod_Info : MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_LID_INVALID......so....what am i supposed to do here???  !!please help!!!how can make my WiFi and Bluetooth work?? Lenovo k3 note MTK6752 ANDROID 6.0
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-08-2018, 01:07 AM
(11-08-2018, 10:06 PM)adfsdhfskfskdfg my problem is WIFI and BLUETOOTH on the device are not working...WiFi Mac and IP addresses as well as Bluetooth address are unavailable!!! I searched for the Bluetooth and WiFi Mac address in the package of the phone but are not there!!So...how do I find them? I tried putting a random Mac address using SN Writer but it gave me the error ERROR!!Prod_Info : MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_LID_INVALID......so....what am i supposed to do here???  !!please help!!!how can make my WiFi and Bluetooth work?? Lenovo k3 note MTK6752 ANDROID 6.0

Flash nv ram and nv data from any of these phones to your phone
  • Cherry Mobile Flare X

• Jiayu S3

• Alcatel One Touch Flash Plus

• Condor Allure A9+

• Gionee Elife S7

• Allview X2 Soul Pro

• Elephone p7000

• Lenovo Vibe S1

• Lenovo K3 Note

• Lenovo P70

• Lenovo A7000
  • Lenovo A7000 Plus

• Meizu M1 Note

• Sony Xperia C4 / C4 Dual

• Sony Xperia C5 Ultra / C5 Ultra Dual

• DaKeLe Big Cola 3 (iPhone 6 clone)

• Hyundai Ultra Style

• HTC One E9s

• HTC Desire 820s

• HTC Desire 626q

• Mlais M52 Red Note

• Kazam Tornado 348
  • nnjoo One 

• Ulefone Be Touch

• Ulefone Be Touch 2

• Kingzone Z1

• Umi eMax

• Mstar S700

• Vivo X6/X6 Plus

• Pioneer M1

• THL 2015
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
12-08-2018, 06:41 PM
How do I do that? I mean I have another lenovo k3 note on my house(same one)...how do I get those files from the good working phone and flash them on the phone that has this problem? Thanks for your time
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-08-2018, 02:00 PM
(11-08-2018, 10:06 PM)adfsdhfskfskdfg my problem is WIFI and BLUETOOTH on the device are not working...WiFi Mac and IP addresses as well as Bluetooth address are unavailable!!! I searched for the Bluetooth and WiFi Mac address in the package of the phone but are not there!!So...how do I find them? I tried putting a random Mac address using SN Writer but it gave me the error ERROR!!Prod_Info : MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_LID_INVALID......so....what am i supposed to do here???  !!please help!!!how can make my WiFi and Bluetooth work?? Lenovo k3 note MTK6752 ANDROID 6.0

First give the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...t-turn-on/ a quick read so we can rule out hardware.
You'll need to backup nvram & nvdata from the working phone. If you have a box (not loader version) then you can backup the working phone if not, use wwr_mtk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
Another approach is to flash TWRP to both devices then backup nvram from working phone & restore to bricked phone.

Lets know once backup is complete and which method you chose

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
13-08-2018, 07:46 PM

i just checked the guide....the radio is not working(i think)...it opens and i press the play button...it shows the pause but as it normally does but it wont play anything!!cant change channel etc...so its a hardware problem for sure? If so...can i fix that myself...should i clean something up or send it at a repair station?
Qunle
Qunle
Qunle
13-08-2018, 10:23 PM
I had similar issue in the past, though it was Bluetooth and WI-FI that weren't working.
Guess what?
It was simply software issue.
I mean I updated a software and that software was responsible, as soon as I reversed it to factory version as in clearing update, it started working.
I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the software, but I remember it had to do with FONTS.
GOOD LUCK
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-08-2018, 10:27 AM
(13-08-2018, 07:46 PM)adfsdhfskfskdfg i just checked the guide....the radio is not working(i think)...it opens and i press the play button...it shows the pause but as it normally does but it wont play anything!!cant change channel etc...so its a hardware problem for sure? If so...can i fix that myself...should i clean something up or send it at a repair station?

That radio also doesn't work doesn't ultimately mean its hardware, that's just a strong pointer. It might also be fonts as the guide and @qunle said.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
18-08-2018, 04:41 PM
(14-08-2018, 10:27 AM)hovatek
(13-08-2018, 07:46 PM)adfsdhfskfskdfg i just checked the guide....the radio is not working(i think)...it opens and i press the play button...it shows the pause but as it normally does but it wont play anything!!cant change channel etc...so its a hardware problem for sure? If so...can i fix that myself...should i clean something up or send it at a repair station?

That radio also doesn't work doesn't ultimately mean its hardware, that's just a strong pointer. It might also be fonts as the guide and @qunle said.

what does this error mean? ERROR!!Prod_Info : MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_LID_INVALID ...
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
18-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Why don't you try to flash NV ram from the other copy of the same phone you have before any other thing
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
adfsdhfskfskdfg
27-08-2018, 09:16 PM

i cant flash anything because it gives me this error
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next