Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Itel s12
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Itel s12

[Please help] Itel s12

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
13-08-2018, 07:56 AM

Good morning been trying to remove the privacy protection on itel s12 tried both fasboot method and xender 
can one flash with the os provided here to fix this?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Privacy Protection?

Let's see a screenshot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-08-2018, 03:08 PM
(13-08-2018, 07:56 AM)Jimslaw Good morning been trying to remove the privacy protection on itel s12 tried both fasboot method and xender 

Use the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
15-08-2018, 12:26 AM
(13-08-2018, 03:08 PM)hovatek
(13-08-2018, 07:56 AM)Jimslaw Good morning been trying to remove the privacy protection on itel s12 tried both fasboot method and xender 

Use the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-1138.html
Tried that didn't work but I tried downloading the file link here but redirected to mega which has disapointed me due to lack of powerful resume on its android app
I then backup the phone rom with miracle box then format and tried to write back but I didn't rename the files from .bin to. img now the phone boots and gets stuck in itel logo
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
15-08-2018, 07:34 AM

Go to the link on mega, when it opens, copy the link and open www.megadebrit.com on a new tab, insert the mega link you copied, do the captcha test then download using idm.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2018, 11:28 AM
(15-08-2018, 12:26 AM)Jimslaw Tried that didn't work but I tried downloading the file link here but redirected to mega which has disapointed me due to lack of powerful resume on its android app
I then backup the phone rom with miracle box then format and tried to write back but I didn't rename the files from .bin to. img now the phone boots and gets stuck in itel logo

If you backup using Miracle box then you flash back using Miracle box ( no file renaming).
You can download from Mega using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18831.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
16-08-2018, 08:18 PM
(15-08-2018, 07:34 AM)EMMANUS Go to the link on mega, when it opens, copy the link and  open www.megadebrit.com on a new tab, insert the mega link you copied, do the captcha test then download using idm.

Thanks a lot would keep that in mind
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
16-08-2018, 08:27 PM
(15-08-2018, 11:28 AM)hovatek
(15-08-2018, 12:26 AM)Jimslaw Tried that didn't work but I tried downloading the file link here but redirected to mega which has disapointed me due to lack of powerful resume on its android app

If you backup using Miracle box then you flash back using Miracle box ( no file renaming).
You can download from Mega using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18831.html

Tried flashing back the backup which I did with miracle box but phone didn't boot up and I previously downloaded the flash file from another site since mega was such a headache but due to pause and resume and also my network disconnecting the 1.4gb got corrupt leaving the system.img unextractable 
But I manage to fix the privacy protection by flashing the remaining files first then the flash the system.img which I backup with miracle box phone now works perfectly except am unable to get my imei tried flashing the nvram which I also backed up to no avail
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
17-08-2018, 09:30 AM
How have you tried to do that??

Using miracle? and which scatter file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2018, 12:30 PM

(16-08-2018, 08:27 PM)Jimslaw Tried flashing back the backup which I did with miracle box but phone didn't boot up and I previously downloaded the flash file from another site since mega was such a headache but due to pause and resume and also my network disconnecting the 1.4gb got corrupt leaving the system.img unextractable 
But I manage to fix the privacy protection by flashing the remaining files first then the flash the system.img which I backup with miracle box phone now works perfectly except am unable to get my imei tried flashing the nvram which I also backed up to no avail

If you have valid baseband then refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
If you have any more questions then create a new thread to avoid a mixup

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next