Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Itel it1556 plus touch key(softkey) not working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Itel it1556 plus touch key(softkey) not working

[Please help] Itel it1556 plus touch key(softkey) not working

julianah
julianah
julianah
Enthusiastic Member
14-08-2018, 07:44 AM

Please I need urgent help on it....I need insight if anyone has tackled an issue related to this as I Dont know how to troubleshoot this issue....my Itel it1556 plus touchpad back key not working,every other thing on the touchpad is working fine....and there is no single crack on the touchpad...it just stopped working... Any fast reply will be highly appreciative
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
14-08-2018, 08:58 AM
It may just be a calibrator issue.

Most itel touch issues which originate from software affect the whole touch and not just one spot.

you can still try flashing, to be sure
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-08-2018, 05:10 PM
(14-08-2018, 07:44 AM)julianah Please I need urgent help on it....I need insight if anyone has tackled an issue related to this as I Dont know how to troubleshoot this issue....my Itel it1556 plus touchpad back key not working,every other thing on the touchpad is working fine....and there is no single crack on the touchpad...it just stopped working... Any fast reply will be highly appreciative

its either you replace the screen / calibrator [permanent fix] or try enabling on-screen keys on your device using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11171.html [this isnt really a fix, only just to manage the device as the on-screen keys will be moved up to the part of the screen that works]