Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up

[Please help] my infinix hot 4 pro is not coming up

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
18-08-2018, 04:36 PM

Guys I took my phone to a phone repairer today to help me flash the OS... he told me phone is not connecting to deir pc for the flashing.... but I try connect it with my laptop at home before leaving for the repair shop because I no dey might want to say something like the phone is dead and not connecting and want to boost lbs bla bla .... so I ask the engineer the solution to make it connect to deir pc dey said its hard ware problem and dey will have to check the panel so I collected my phone and told dem it was my OS that is having issue and not hardware note loo my phone was in 100% be for all this happened which makes not to believe its a hardware problem
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
18-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Hello Guys I took my phone to a phone repairer today to help me flash the OS... he told me phone is not connecting to deir pc for the flashing.... but I try connect it with my laptop at home before leaving for the repair shop because I no dey might want to say something like the phone is dead and not connecting and want to boost lbs bla bla .... so I ask the engineer the solution to make it connect to deir pc dey said its hard ware problem and dey will have to check the panel so I collected my phone and told dem it was my OS that is having issue and not hardware note loo my phone was in 100% be for all this happened which makes not to believe its a hardware problem
Pls help my soul am dieing
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-08-2018, 06:54 PM
(18-08-2018, 04:36 PM)BobbyD Guys I took my phone to a phone repairer today to help me flash the  OS... he told me phone is not connecting to deir  pc  for the flashing.... but I try connect it with my laptop at home before leaving for the  repair shop because I no dey might want to say something like the phone is dead and not connecting and want to boost lbs bla bla .... so I ask the engineer the solution to make it connect to deir pc dey said its hard ware problem and dey will have to check the panel so I collected my phone and told dem it was my OS  that is having issue and not hardware note loo my phone was in 100% be for all this happened which makes not to believe its a hardware problem

you've flashed X556-H371A1-M-160906V70 and the phone went dead afterwards, disconnected / reconnected the battery clip and left to charge and the phone is still dead.
judging by the pictures of your PCB you sent, there's no indication of build number there. there's no means of retrieving build number once its not on the PCB and you've successfully flashed a different rom build.
what you need now is to keep trying different X556 rom builds as @Hovatek pointed out, till you get one that works. try this rom builds listed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html . preferably, start with higher build versions
This post was last modified: 18-08-2018, 07:17 PM by X3non.
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
19-08-2018, 08:30 AM
(18-08-2018, 06:54 PM)X3non
(18-08-2018, 04:36 PM)BobbyD Guys I took my phone to a phone repairer today to help me flash the  OS... he told me phone is not connecting to deir  pc  for the flashing.... but I try connect it with my laptop at home before leaving for the  repair shop because I no dey might want to say something like the phone is dead and not connecting and want to boost lbs bla bla .... so I ask the engineer the solution to make it connect to deir pc dey said its hard ware problem and dey will have to check the panel so I collected my phone and told dem it was my OS  that is having issue and not hardware note loo my phone was in 100% be for all this happened which makes not to believe its a hardware problem

you've flashed X556-H371A1-M-160906V70 and the phone went dead afterwards, disconnected / reconnected the battery clip and left to charge and the phone is still dead.
judging by the pictures of your PCB you sent, there's no indication of build number there. there's no means of retrieving build number once its not on the PCB and you've successfully flashed a different rom build.
what you need now is to keep trying different X556 rom builds as @Hovatek pointed out, till you get one that works. try this rom builds listed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html . preferably, start with higher build versions

Ok boss I will
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
19-08-2018, 08:37 AM

(19-08-2018, 08:30 AM)BobbyD
(18-08-2018, 06:54 PM)X3non

Ok boss I will
Pls do you have an idea of the kind of sub I can do to download the files... the files are large
The night sub i use to do mtn don spoil my am
Pls any idea of plan I can do
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
19-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Airtel smart trybe . You can get 2gb for 225 Naira.
500mb for 25naira and 1.5gb for 200
just dial *312# and follow the prompts.
Valid from 12 am to 5am for 2nights
This post was last modified: 19-08-2018, 11:59 AM by EMMANUS.
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
19-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Ok boss thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2018, 10:41 PM
(19-08-2018, 02:12 PM)BobbyD Ok boss thanks

recently added
try flashing only component files for the various builds at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19927.html after flashing, see if it phone cant at least power on, if it can then download full stock rom for that build and flash. that should save your data
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
20-08-2018, 02:06 AM
(19-08-2018, 10:41 PM)X3non
(19-08-2018, 02:12 PM)BobbyD Ok boss thanks

recently added
try flashing only component files for the various builds at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19927.html after flashing, see if it phone cant at least power on, if it can then download full stock rom for that build and flash. that should save your data

component files ashow
BobbyD
BobbyD
BobbyD
20-08-2018, 02:22 AM

becus after i flashed the phone and i try to on it and did not on... i flash it again with the same firmware this time it did the first download and bring ERROR S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (OXFC0
so i search for the meaning of the error and google link me to guy guys... where you guys have talked about flash tool error
so pls if the info i have just give can be of help to my solution pls help
right now i have start downloading the firmware you said i should download to check the one that will work for my phone
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next