Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Custom recovery bricked my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Custom recovery bricked my phone

Custom recovery bricked my phone

MAC-LYNX
MAC-LYNX
MAC-LYNX
15-08-2018, 02:25 AM

Please I need urgent help, I tried to flash a custom recovery image file using command prompt on my PC and ever since then my phone has been as cold as ice. It does not charge, my PC detects it when connected and it crass immediately causing the drivers not to be installed, the phone does not power on . it is a Tecno camon x and I need your help please.
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
15-08-2018, 06:07 AM
(15-08-2018, 02:25 AM)MAC-LYNX Please I need urgent help, I tried to flash a custom recovery image file using command prompt on my PC and ever since then my phone has been as cold as ice. It does not charge, my PC detects it when connected and it crass immediately causing the drivers not to be installed, the phone does not power on . it is a Tecno camon x and I need your help please.

You could try using the miracle box to get to know the exact phone build number and after that you can download the stock recovery for your phone and recover it. Miracle box is able to read even a dead phone.

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2018, 11:14 AM
(15-08-2018, 02:25 AM)MAC-LYNX Please I need urgent help, I tried to flash a custom recovery image file using command prompt on my PC and ever since then my phone has been as cold as ice. It does not charge, my PC detects it when connected and it crass immediately causing the drivers not to be installed, the phone does not power on . it is a Tecno camon x and I need your help please.

1. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery?
2. Which command did you run in adb / fastboot and what was the response you got?
3. At what point did the phone go dead exactly?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.