Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry Blackberry Z10 suddenly froze and shut off and now unresponsive.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Blackberry Z10 suddenly froze and shut off and now unresponsive.

Blackberry Z10 suddenly froze and shut off and now unresponsive.

Marlee
Marlee
Marlee
15-08-2018, 04:21 PM

Please help me with my Blackberry z10 wont come on, it will not turn on with the battery or charger.
I tried to restart the phone while plugged into the computer and you see the Red light blink once as if trying to boot up but then nothing happens. Eventually the red light turns off.and nothing happens. Blackberry Link does not recognize my connection of the Z10 to computer.
I have so much information and data on my Z10 that I would need to recover, how can I save my data in event that I have to change my z10?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
16-08-2018, 11:02 AM
You first need to get the phone on.

What were you doing before the phone froze???
Marlee
Marlee
Marlee
16-08-2018, 04:43 PM
(16-08-2018, 11:02 AM)EMMANUS You first need to get the phone on.

Hi, I was using the browser when the webpage froze up, I then attempted to reload the page but the phone became unresponsive. So, I pulled the battery and attempted to reboot the z10 and to my horror there was no sign of power on the phone even with a charged battery and when I plug in the charger. I pulled the battery again and try to reboot and nothing , no response or lights coming on etc. When I connected the z10 to my pc the red led light came on and went off just as fast. This is still happening but the phone is not coming on and is no being reconised on my Blackberry Link on my PC after many attempts to connect it.

I installed the autoloader and ran it but its not connecting to my Z10 and nothing happens.

Any suggestions or other ways around trying to save my Z10?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-08-2018, 05:23 PM
(16-08-2018, 04:43 PM)Marlee
(16-08-2018, 11:02 AM)EMMANUS You first need to get the phone on.

Hi, I was using the browser when the webpage froze up, I then attempted to reload the page but the phone became unresponsive. So, I pulled the battery and attempted to reboot the z10 and to my horror there was no sign of power on the phone even with a charged battery and when I plug in the charger. I pulled the battery again and try to  reboot and nothing , no response or lights coming on etc. When I connected the z10 to my pc the red led light came on and went off just as fast. This is still happening but the phone is not coming on and is no being reconised on my Blackberry Link on my PC after many attempts to connect it.

I installed the autoloader and ran it but its not connecting to my Z10 and nothing happens.

did you try using a different battery?
Marlee
Marlee
Marlee
16-08-2018, 06:24 PM

Hi, I was using the browser when the webpage froze up, I then attempted to reload the page but the phone became unresponsive. So, I pulled the battery and attempted to reboot the z10 and to my horror there was no sign of power on the phone even with a charged battery and when I plug in the charger. I pulled the battery again and try to  reboot and nothing , no response or lights coming on etc. When I connected the z10 to my pc the red led light came on and went off just as fast. This is still happening but the phone is not coming on and is no being reconised on my Blackberry Link on my PC after many attempts to connect it.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes, the battery is fully charged and tried another battery from my spose Z10 which was fully charged. Also tried it while charger connected to my computer.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-08-2018, 07:37 PM
(16-08-2018, 06:24 PM)Marlee Hi, I was using the browser when the webpage froze up, I then attempted to reload the page but the phone became unresponsive. So, I pulled the battery and attempted to reboot the z10 and to my horror there was no sign of power on the phone even with a charged battery and when I plug in the charger. I pulled the battery again and try to  reboot and nothing , no response or lights coming on etc. When I connected the z10 to my pc the red led light came on and went off just as fast. This is still happening but the phone is not coming on and is no being reconised on my Blackberry Link on my PC after many attempts to connect it.

[/quote]
Yes, the battery is fully charged and tried another battery from my spose Z10 which was fully charged. Also tried it while charger connected to my computer.
[/quote]

it might be a hardware issue, maybe charging port problem.
before this issue were you able to transfer files from the phone to computer with usb cable?
This post was last modified: 16-08-2018, 07:37 PM by xerxes.