Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno c9 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth switch off alone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno c9 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth switch off alone

Tecno c9 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth switch off alone

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
20-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Good afternoon. Excuse me my English is bad. I have a problem with my c9 tecno. When I switch on the wifi or the Bluetooth, it switch off alone automatically. I don't know what to do. I have still back up but the problem is always there. Can you help me? Thank you.

Envoyé de mon TECNO WX3P avec Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-08-2018, 08:05 PM
(20-08-2018, 05:24 PM)ondo obame Good afternoon. Excuse me my English is bad. I have a problem with my c9 tecno. When I switch on the wifi or the Bluetooth, it switch off alone automatically. I don't know what to do. I have still back up but the problem is always there. Can you help me? Thank you.

see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...t-turn-on/
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
22-08-2018, 02:29 PM
I have see on the web tutorial where are it can be possible to download smartphone's drivers to fix problems of Wi-Fi by dialing some numbers like *#*#526#*#*(the number depends of the type of phone) and send the call and the smartphone start automatically to download the wlan drivers. Do you know something like that about the tecno c9? If yes can you say to me the numbers to dial for tecno c9?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-08-2018, 12:07 PM
(22-08-2018, 02:29 PM)ondo obame I have see on the web tutorial where are it can be possible to download smartphone's drivers to fix problems of Wi-Fi by dialing some numbers like *#*#526#*#*(the number depends of the type of phone) and send the call and the smartphone start automatically to download the wlan drivers. Do you know something like that about the tecno c9? If yes can you say to me the numbers to dial for tecno c9?

Have you tried reflashing the firmware? If that fails then its likely a hardware issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.