Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please someone should help me with Infinity NOTE 4 Oreo (8.1.0) Boot IMG
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Please someone should help me with Infinity NOTE 4 Oreo (8.1.0) Boot IMG

[Please help] Please someone should help me with Infinity NOTE 4 Oreo (8.1.0) Boot IMG

Rahmon
Rahmon
Rahmon
28-08-2018, 10:20 AM

Good day people I've been a guest user for more than decades now this is because I've never feel the need to create an account here. Recently, I tried rooting my Infinix NOTE 4 after reading some tutorial that involves Magisk and Miracle Box... Okay the reason I'm creating a thread is because my PC won't boot to start up menu (where I'm supposed to disable drivers signature enforcement) and it's the latest windows 10 pro update I don't know if that was a bug or something... So I tried using a friend's PC and all I got was Miracle stopped working just when it should ask to tick the backup components.. 

I need someone whom must have successfully flashed their Infinix NOTE running Oreo 8.1.0 should kindly attach the stock/patched boot image and a scattered file *txt in ( zip/rar )format?? Please help a brother???
This post was last modified: 28-08-2018, 10:24 AM by Rahmon. Edit Reason: Errors
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-08-2018, 04:45 PM
(28-08-2018, 10:20 AM)Rahmon Good day people I've been a guest user for more than decades now this is because I've never feel the need to create an account here. Recently, I tried rooting my Infinix NOTE 4 after reading some tutorial that involves Magisk and Miracle Box... Okay the reason I'm creating a thread is because my PC won't boot to start up menu (where I'm supposed to disable drivers signature enforcement) and it's the latest windows 10 pro update I don't know if that was a bug or something... So I tried using a friend's PC and all I got was Miracle stopped working just when it should ask to tick the backup components.. 

I need someone whom must have successfully flashed their Infinix NOTE running Oreo 8.1.0 should kindly attach the stock/patched boot image and a scattered file *txt in ( zip/rar )format?? Please help a brother???

Miracle (loader version) doesn't detect note 4's chip, use wwr_MTK tool to backup your firmware https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html

Also, the boot.img and scatter file is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20230.html

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
Rahmon
Rahmon
Rahmon
29-08-2018, 10:49 AM
(28-08-2018, 04:45 PM)innagee
(28-08-2018, 10:20 AM)Rahmon Good day people I've been a guest user for more than decades now this is because I've never feel the need to create an account here. Recently, I tried rooting my Infinix NOTE 4 after reading some tutorial that involves Magisk and Miracle Box... Okay the reason I'm creating a thread is because my PC won't boot to start up menu (where I'm supposed to disable drivers signature enforcement) and it's the latest windows 10 pro update I don't know if that was a bug or something... So I tried using a friend's PC and all I got was Miracle stopped working just when it should ask to tick the backup components.. 

Miracle (loader version) doesn't detect note 4's chip, use wwr_MTK tool to backup your firmware https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html

Also, the boot.img and scatter file is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20230.html

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile

Thank you very much Bud... You are the hero
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
29-08-2018, 11:36 AM
I have a friend that use infinix note 4

and you can use supersu to root it bro