Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to bypass FRP on MTK Oreo using apks only
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to bypass FRP on MTK Oreo using apks only

[Tutorial] How to bypass FRP on MTK Oreo using apks only

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2018, 01:32 PM

This step by step guide will explain how to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Mediatek (MTK) Oreo devices using an Android apk method. 

What is the advantage of this method?

We already have a collection of several MTK FRP bypass techniques. One advantage of this method is that you don't need a box, dongle or software tool. You don't even need a PC. All you'll need is an internet connection and 2 apks (Android apps).

The general principle behind apk FRP bypasses is to find a way to send or run an apk (which gives you direct or indirect access to Settings > Accounts  > Google) on the device. There's no fixed method to achieve this, it could vary with device and Android version.

Requirements

See the video tutorial below or @ https://youtu.be/a6pAKznRZMQ

Video Transcript
Quote:In this video tutorial, I'll be explaining how to bypass Factory Reset Protection or FRP on an MTK Oreo Android device using FRP bypass apk. FRP happens when you do a factory reset on an MTK device which has already been linked to a Google account. The advantage of this method is that you do not need a box or dongle or even a PC to bypass FRP. When setting up an FRP locked device, you're going to have something like this. A request for you to connect to a WiFi network.

So I'm going to connect to an available network right now. I have my credentials inserted so I'm going to tap Connect. Now I have Checking for Updates... Ideally, I would select setup as new Now , I have to enter the (credentials of the) Google account which had been linked to the device. This is FRP Now, to bypass this FRP screen using the FRP bypass apk, you return to the home screen At this point, you select Emegency Call You tap emergency information twice You tap this pen icon here Select Add contact, select any contact on your list.Now, you tap this icon here You tap this menu, select

Share. You long-press the multimedia message icon You select App info. Now you scroll down and select SMS app You select Opening links. Scroll down here. You select Youtube Go Now, you tap Youtube Go at the top here. here you select App Notifications scroll down. Additional settings in app. Scroll down here. Tap about Tap Google Privacy Policy. This takes you to the chrome setup screen so you just setup Google Chrome. Next, select No Thanks. This will launch the Google browser. Now, in this screen, you're going to run a Google search. This allows you download the apks you're going to be needing to bypass FRP.

Here you're going to tap this particular query so it'll take you to our website where you can download the files
hovatek mtk oreo frp apk frp apk this takes you to the how to bypass frp on mtk oreo using apks only tutorial. You select that result. Now, you're going to download these two apks Google Account Manager and FRP bypass apk. For you to download, you need to be logged in So I'm going to login to my Hovatek account. Now I'm logged in and can view the links If you don't have an account, you register quickly. You do not require activation and then you login.

Now, I'm going to download these two files. Google Account Manager and FRP bypass apk so I tap the Google Account Manager link first To save time, I'm going to go back here and download this also Open in browser. I'll do the same thing for the first link open in browser Select Save file. I'll give Google Chrome storage permission. I have this downloaded but do not open yet. Save file. Now, I go under my Downloads to check. I have my two files here. Now, you install the Google Account Manager apk first. Select your settings. Allow from this source (turn this on) You go back. Next, Next, Next, Install. That is done.

Now, you install the FRP bypass apk. Install. Select Open. Now, you select this menu at the top. Select browser sign-in. Select OK. Now, in this screen, you sign into your Google Account. I'm going to do that right now. I've entered my credentials so I'm going to tap sign in. You might be asked to provide your recovery email address or some kind of verification depending on your kind of account. Just provide that and you proceed with the sign in I had to undergo some kind of verification for my account. Once you're signed in, you're going to see this screen. Now, you reboot your device and you wait for it to boot up.

Now, back to this screen, select Start, Select Skip, Continue. You select not now. Skip anyway, more, agree, no thanks, select your country next. Now one more step, you need to go delete the Google accout which you've (just) linked to your device. So you head over to Settings, Use Accounts. Now, it depends on which account you (just) signed in with. if you signed in with your own Google account, you do not have to delete this but if you signed in with a disposable Gmail account (for security reasons), you can then remove that Google Account and then sign into your own Google Account

That is how to bypass Factory Reset Protection on an MTK Android (Oreo) device using FRP bypass apk
This post was last modified: 29-08-2018, 09:08 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rahmon
Rahmon
Rahmon
28-08-2018, 01:48 PM
?? please sir check my thread and help me..thank you
Reindolph1
Reindolph1
Reindolph1
26-11-2018, 02:53 AM
When I launch the frp app it stops instantly
What should I do
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-11-2018, 10:00 AM
(26-11-2018, 02:53 AM)Reindolph1 When I launch the frp app it stops instantly
What should I do

Guess you'll have to try other method of removing frp, you can use the SP flash tool method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12794.html
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
26-11-2018, 10:42 PM

(26-11-2018, 02:53 AM)Reindolph1 When I launch the frp app it stops instantly
What should I do

What is the model of your phone?
Mlope
Mlope
Mlope
17-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Emergency option not support
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-12-2018, 08:06 PM
(17-12-2018, 06:36 PM)Mlope Emergency option not support

hope you know this method works only on Oreo Android phone?
If you still require further assistance then please create a new thread so we help you.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to post a new thread.
This post was last modified: 17-12-2018, 08:07 PM by xerxes.
28-04-2019, 04:57 PM
(28-08-2018, 01:32 PM)hovatek .
This post was last modified: 30-04-2019, 12:40 AM by hovatek.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-04-2019, 11:54 AM
(28-04-2019, 04:57 PM)salmankhan83030 ...

empty reply
gbox
gbox
gbox
19-11-2019, 07:21 PM

Thanks A lot it works for me.. Simple but super effective
More Power To You Bro ?