Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need Help

Need Help

vicamachine
vicamachine
vicamachine
29-08-2018, 03:34 AM

Please help me,I have a totally dead Tecno l8 lite.I tried to unbrick with SP Flash Tool but I received the message: "ERROR : S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058)"Cannot found memory " .
When I connect the Phone to the computer in order to flash it I can see the MTK USB VCOM PORT in the device manager for a few seconds but after that it disconnects.
What can I do?
vicamachine
vicamachine
vicamachine
29-08-2018, 03:35 AM
Please help me,I have a totally dead Tecno l8 lite.I tried to unbrick with SP Flash Tool but I received the message: "ERROR : S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058)"Cannot found memory " .
When I connect the Phone to the computer in order to flash it I can see the MTK USB VCOM PORT in the device manager for a few seconds but after that it disconnects.
What can I do?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
29-08-2018, 09:15 AM
did you hold any buttons while connecting?
Are you sure you properly installed all required drivers?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-08-2018, 03:45 PM
(29-08-2018, 03:34 AM)vicamachine Please help me,I have a totally dead Tecno l8 lite.I tried to unbrick with SP Flash Tool but I received the message: "ERROR : S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058)"Cannot found memory " .
What can I do?

check for the error message you get while trying to flash at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html and apply the fix