Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to Enter in to fastboot mode on Tecno camon CX Air only With Volume+Power
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to Enter in to fastboot mode on Tecno camon CX Air only With Volume+Power

[Please help] How to Enter in to fastboot mode on Tecno camon CX Air only With Volume+Power

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-08-2018, 11:41 AM

PLEASE HELP! I have Camon CX air and My Phone is dead. I use ADB to flash my phone earlier when something happens ro my Phone. Because My PC has Unable to install unsigned drivers like VCOM even if driver signature verification is disabled to use SP Flash tool.Is there a Method to enterin to fast boot mode on camon cx air only using the power+volume key combination
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-08-2018, 05:02 PM
(29-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Mikesew PLEASE HELP! I have Camon CX air and My Phone is dead. I use ADB to flash my phone earlier when something happens ro my Phone. Because My PC has Unable to install unsigned drivers like VCOM even if driver signature verification is disabled to use SP Flash tool.Is there a Method to enterin to fast boot mode on camon cx air only using the power+volume key combination

even if there was a key combo to boot into fastboot [there isn't btw], you still need the phone to power on
how exactly did the phone go dead?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-08-2018, 10:45 AM
What are the key combo's?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
30-08-2018, 10:58 AM
(30-08-2018, 10:45 AM)Mikesew What are the key combo's?

I think you should focus on getting the drivers to work on your system
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-08-2018, 05:42 PM

(30-08-2018, 10:45 AM)Mikesew What are the key combo's?

i just mentioned there's no key combo to boot your device model to fastboot mode
you haven't told us how your device went dead