Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno pop1 f3 supported api 3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno pop1 f3 supported api 3

[Please help] tecno pop1 f3 supported api 3

dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2018, 02:27 AM

hi there last night i tried to bypass tecno pop1 frp lock with miracle box and i had success per miracle box after booting the phone it got stuck on logo, until turned off the phone again tried to boot into recovery and cos supported api 3 error, i flash the phone back with both miracle box sp flash tool but it still got stuck on logo and give supported api 3 error whenever I try recovery. please does anybody know any fix for it? thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-08-2018, 11:19 AM
(31-08-2018, 02:27 AM)dickson lawoe hi there last night i tried to bypass tecno pop1 frp lock with miracle box and i had success per miracle box after booting the phone it got stuck on logo, until turned off the phone again tried to boot into recovery and cos supported api 3 error, i flash the phone back with both miracle box sp flash tool but it still got stuck on logo and give supported api 3 error whenever I try recovery. please does anybody know any fix for it? thanks

press and hold power button followed by vol up button and see if recovery menu will appear. If it appears then wipe data and cache and reboot the phone.
dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2018, 02:13 AM
(31-08-2018, 11:19 AM)innagee
(31-08-2018, 02:27 AM)dickson lawoe hi there last night i tried to bypass tecno pop1 frp lock with miracle box and i had success per miracle box after booting the phone it got stuck on logo, until turned off the phone again tried to boot into recovery and cos supported api 3 error, i flash the phone back with both miracle box sp flash tool but it still got stuck on logo and give supported api 3 error whenever I try recovery. please does anybody know any fix for it? thanks

press and hold power button followed by vol up button and see if recovery menu will appear. If it appears then wipe data and cache and reboot the phone.

it doesn't boot into recovery, all that comes is supported api 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-09-2018, 03:36 PM
(01-09-2018, 02:13 AM)dickson lawoe it doesn't boot into recovery, all that comes is supported api 3

when you get to the supported api 3 screen, hold power button then press vol up button and release both together
that should get you to recovery mode
BTW which rom did you flash onto the phone? full stock rom or backup you might have made earlier on?
dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
dickson lawoe
Enthusiastic Member
02-09-2018, 01:50 AM

(01-09-2018, 02:13 AM)dickson lawoe
(31-08-2018, 11:19 AM)innagee

it doesn't boot into recovery, all that comes is supported api 3

it's a rom I downloaded online
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-09-2018, 02:42 AM
Give details of the rom, like the full name,with build number
Gsm Abdul Rauf
Gsm Abdul Rauf
18-12-2018, 04:13 AM
Try to flash preloader with MTK ALLinONE DA file