Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to empty the scatter loading tab in spft?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to empty the scatter loading tab in spft?

[Please help] How to empty the scatter loading tab in spft?

jmr18
jmr18
jmr18
05-09-2018, 04:21 AM

Greetings. Does anyone knows how to empty the scatter loading tab in spft that is loaded already with scatter file. I ask about this because i want the additional options found in format tab to appear when i activate advance mode. I cannot do that if the scatter loading tab is already loaded with file prior to activating advance mode. I hope someone can help me out. Many thanks to all.
mustysmart
mustysmart
mustysmart
Techie Member
05-09-2018, 05:42 AM
(05-09-2018, 04:21 AM)jmr18 Greetings. Does anyone knows how to empty the scatter loading tab in spft that is loaded already with scatter file. I ask about this because i want the additional options found in format tab to appear when i activate advance mode. I cannot do that if the scatter loading tab is already loaded with file prior to activating advance mode. I hope someone can help me out. Many thanks to all.
move the file you have loaded to the other folder

Sent from my A1 lite using Tapatalk
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-09-2018, 08:50 AM
You just have to change the path of the firmware you had previously loaded its scatter file on SPft. For instance, the last phone you flashed was Tecno c9 and the C9 firmware was located on your desktop, you can move it to documents or simply delete it.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-09-2018, 04:01 PM
(05-09-2018, 04:21 AM)jmr18 Greetings. Does anyone knows how to empty the scatter loading tab in spft that is loaded already with scatter file. I ask about this because i want the additional options found in format tab to appear when i activate advance mode. I cannot do that if the scatter loading tab is already loaded with file prior to activating advance mode. I hope someone can help me out. Many thanks to all.

the suggestions @mustysmart and @emmanus gave would work
also, you can simply delete history.ini file from within SP flash tool folder. This will clear out previous paths to scatter file and DA file