Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T

CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
to5an
to5an
to5an
05-09-2018, 09:09 PM

This a relatively new phone on the market so to find the Custom TWRP was a chore. I found it on XDA and installed it then began to have issue with it detecting internal storage. There was a .zip file known as dm verity to stop it encrypting based on Oreo parameters but i didnt flash it. I flashed the recovery through bootloader and went straight to flash magisk. I couldnt back up my ROM and so when i saw a fixto detect my Internal storage which involve formatting it, i followed it. Mistakenly cleared the System, Data, Cache, NVDATA, EVERYTHING. Luckily flashing stock rom saved the phone OS but the stock rom did not have NVDATA and NVRAM. Now, i have no IMEI. I am lost! Please if you use this phone or know anyone who uses it, kindly beg them to send me their stock ROM with NVDATA, or their NVDATA.img and NVRAM.bin file so i can flash with SP Tool.  Hovatek forum please save me, i am a corper expecting various calls from PPA i am trying to get for my service. Stranded otondo in Lagos at the moment using wifi to communcate but i need my sim slot back!

After checking online and flashing to first ever stock rom of this phone (April 2018) i still dont have baseband so i cannot even try basic engineering mode. I need a NVRAM of Cubot X18 Plus urgently Sad I am so sad
This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 11:11 PM by to5an.
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
06-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Bro is your base unknown or just imei lost

which 1
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
06-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Look for someone with tecno camon cx and backup their nv ram and nv data or just nv ram, flash it by selecting your original rom scatter file and changing the nv ram and nv data file path i.e load scatter file from cubot folder, then choose nv ram and nv data from the camon cx folder through flash tool.

Note, if you flash both nv ram and nv data, you will have same imei as the cx

You can also get from tecno i7 though cx is more rampant
This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 08:56 AM by EMMANUS.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-09-2018, 11:50 AM
(05-09-2018, 09:09 PM)to5an This a relatively new phone on the market so to find the Custom TWRP was a chore. I found it on XDA and installed it then began to have issue with it detecting internal storage. There was a .zip file known as dm verity to stop it encrypting based on Oreo parameters but i didnt flash it. I flashed the recovery through bootloader and went straight to flash magisk. I couldnt back up my ROM and so when i saw a fixto detect my Internal storage which involve formatting it, i followed it. Mistakenly cleared the System, Data, Cache, NVDATA, EVERYTHING. Luckily flashing stock rom saved the phone OS but the stock rom did not have NVDATA and NVRAM. Now, i have no IMEI. I am lost! Please if you use this phone or know anyone who uses it, kindly beg them to send me their stock ROM with NVDATA, or their NVDATA.img and NVRAM.bin file so i can flash with SP Tool.  Hovatek forum please save me, i am a corper expecting various calls from PPA i am trying to get for my service. Stranded otondo in Lagos at the moment using wifi to communcate but i need my sim slot back!

After checking online and flashing to first ever stock rom of this phone (April 2018) i still dont have baseband so i cannot even try basic engineering mode. I need a NVRAM of Cubot X18 Plus urgently Sad I am so sad

Have you tried factory reset after flashing the Stock ROM?
to5an
to5an
to5an
06-09-2018, 07:32 PM

(06-09-2018, 07:41 AM)Yohanan Piadoso Bro is your base unknown or just imei lost

which 1

BASEBAND UNKNOWN, then Imei also lost
to5an
to5an
to5an
06-09-2018, 07:36 PM
(06-09-2018, 08:42 AM)EMMANUS Look for someone with tecno camon cx and backup their nv ram and nv data or just nv ram, flash it by selecting your original rom scatter file and changing the nv ram and nv data file path i.e load scatter file from cubot folder, then choose nv ram and nv data from the camon cx folder through flash tool.

Note, if you flash both nv ram and nv data, you will have same imei as the cx

You can also get from tecno i7 though cx is more rampant

Will scour the internet and see if i can get it

Can you give me a link if possible?
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
06-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Bro you need to flash your phone again

in spft

with the command format all + download
to5an
to5an
to5an
06-09-2018, 07:52 PM
(06-09-2018, 11:50 AM)innagee
(05-09-2018, 09:09 PM)to5an This a relatively new phone on the market so to find the Custom TWRP was a chore. I found it on XDA and installed it then began to have issue with it detecting internal storage. There was a .zip file known as dm verity to stop it encrypting based on Oreo parameters but i didnt flash it. I flashed the recovery through bootloader and went straight to flash magisk. I couldnt back up my ROM and so when i saw a fixto detect my Internal storage which involve formatting it, i followed it. Mistakenly cleared the System, Data, Cache, NVDATA, EVERYTHING. Luckily flashing stock rom saved the phone OS but the stock rom did not have NVDATA and NVRAM. Now, i have no IMEI. I am lost! Please if you use this phone or know anyone who uses it, kindly beg them to send me their stock ROM with NVDATA, or their NVDATA.img and NVRAM.bin file so i can flash with SP Tool.  Hovatek forum please save me, i am a corper expecting various calls from PPA i am trying to get for my service. Stranded otondo in Lagos at the moment using wifi to communcate but i need my sim slot back!

Have you tried factory reset after flashing the Stock ROM?
It didnt work
to5an
to5an
to5an
06-09-2018, 08:04 PM
(06-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Yohanan Piadoso Bro you need to flash your phone again

in spft

with the command format all + download
Then after that what next?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS