Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno NX bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno NX bricked

[Please help] Tecno NX bricked

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
12-09-2018, 07:06 AM

so what wrong now bro
RMT
RMT
RMT
Techie Member
12-09-2018, 08:31 AM
(12-09-2018, 07:06 AM)Yohanan Piadoso so what wrong now bro

It still boots or redirects me to philz instead of android. But still the flashing is successful.
And before, I do a factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik/ART cache, reset /system and after flashing, I re-do a factory reset.

I don't know what happened.
This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 08:32 AM by RMT.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2018, 10:12 AM
(12-09-2018, 08:31 AM)RMT It still boots or redirects me to philz instead of android. But still the flashing is successful.
And before, I do a factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik/ART cache, reset /system and after flashing, I re-do a factory reset.

Try flashing Magisk.zip (flashable zip) to re-apply root to the phone.
Do not allow the root option presented within Philz

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
RMT
RMT
RMT
Techie Member
12-09-2018, 11:41 AM
(12-09-2018, 10:12 AM)hovatek
(12-09-2018, 08:31 AM)RMT It still boots or redirects me to philz instead of android. But still the flashing is successful.

Try flashing Magisk.zip (flashable zip) to re-apply root to the phone.
Do not allow the root option presented within Philz

I tried and as I said somewhere, Philz still said that :

-- Installing /storage/sdcard/Magisk-v17.1.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
* Magisk v17.1 Installer
- Mounting /system, /vendor
! Cannot mount /vendor
- Unmounting partitions
E:Error in /storage/sdcard/Magisk-v17.1.zip
(Status 1)
E:Installation aborted.
press any key to continue.

After reading, I know and I knew that it's unable to mount /vendor partition.
So, as I said before, there's not only /system who has a problem, maybe the /vendor partition has a problem too (is it missing ?).
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-09-2018, 05:36 PM

(12-09-2018, 11:41 AM)RMT I tried and as I said somewhere, Philz still said that :
So, as I said before, there's not only /system who has a problem, maybe the /vendor partition has a problem too (is it missing ?).

vendor partition mount point isn't included in philz, that's why you got that error
try flashing this philz recovery at https://mega.nz/#!oOxnAAyS!UXZ3WWS6zFFco...ER9XNuMVEA [vendor partition should be mountable now]
then retry magisk

again when you try powering your phone and it boots directly into philz, does the touch in philz still work?

another approach you could try before flashing magisk using philz is to flash TWRP to recovery partition [you'll need to use OTG mouse to navigate twrp in recovery mode, this is to avoid tampering with another partition other than boot, recovery and system for now],
copy stock boot.img and system.img to your SDcard and insert into the phone
boot into TWRP recovery > install > install img
select boot.img and choose boot then swipe to install
select system.img and choose system then swipe to install
then select reboot phone
This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 05:59 PM by X3non.
RMT
RMT
RMT
Techie Member
12-09-2018, 05:50 PM
(12-09-2018, 05:36 PM)X3non
(12-09-2018, 11:41 AM)RMT I tried and as I said somewhere, Philz still said that :

try flashing this philz recovery at https://mega.nz/#!oOxnAAyS!UXZ3WWS6zFFco...ER9XNuMVEA [vendor partition should be mountable now]
then retry magisk

again when you try powering your phone and it boots directly into philz, does the touch in philz still work?

Before I flash it, are you sure that this recovery will work in my phone ? Because if it won't work, I'll never can access to my bootloader to flash a worked recovery.

And no, touch isn't never working since I flash philz or even twrp.
RMT
RMT
RMT
Techie Member
12-09-2018, 06:24 PM
(12-09-2018, 05:36 PM)X3non

vendor partition mount point isn't included in philz, that's why you got that error
then retry magisk

another approach you could try before flashing magisk using philz is to flash TWRP to recovery partition [you'll need to use OTG mouse to navigate twrp in recovery mode, this is to avoid tampering with another partition other than boot, recovery and system for now],
select boot.img and choose boot then swipe to install
then select reboot phone

So, the situation isn't changing. I can't always flash Magisk because of error with mounting /vendor.
And before I flash your philz recovery, I flashed twrp and still it always asks for keeping read-only mode (but now I don't have password screen), and I can,t skip or slide because touch is still not working.
But I actually haven't got an OTG mouse or OTG cable, I don't even know if my phone supports OTG.
juvette
juvette
juvette
12-09-2018, 07:23 PM
(12-09-2018, 06:24 PM)RMT So, the situation isn't changing. I can't always flash Magisk because of error with mounting /vendor.
And before I flash your philz recovery, I flashed twrp and still it always asks for keeping read-only mode (but now I don't have password screen), and I can,t skip or slide because touch is still not working.
But I actually haven't got an OTG mouse or OTG cable, I don't even know if my phone supports OTG.

If you now have TWRP in place then look for an OTG cable and try with a mouse

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-09-2018, 03:08 PM
(12-09-2018, 06:24 PM)RMT So, the situation isn't changing. I can't always flash Magisk because of error with mounting /vendor.

you're to look for one just like @juvette mentioned, and otg-cable isnt costly OR you still have the alternative of flashing twrp to boot partition like you did here @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-241...#pid146256
then perform the steps
select boot.img and choose boot then swipe to install [this will replace the twrp image you loaded into boot partition with stock boot.img]
then select reboot phone
RMT
RMT
RMT
Techie Member
13-09-2018, 04:42 PM

(13-09-2018, 03:08 PM)X3non

you're to look for one just like @juvette mentioned, and otg-cable isnt costly OR you still have the alternative of flashing twrp to boot partition like you did here @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-241...#pid146256
then perform the steps
select boot.img and choose boot then swipe to install [this will replace the twrp image you loaded into boot partition with stock boot.img]
then select reboot phone

I don't know why but when I flash twrp then reboot as I did before, my phone still boots into philz.
It's very weird because since the beginning (of brick) when I flash something it always boots into philz except when I flash in my recovery partition of course.

So, now I have to buy the OTG cable, I'll do it maybe on Saturday and I hope that my phone will support it.
But before that, is there any more solution to solve my issue ? Except through TWRP ?
This post was last modified: 13-09-2018, 05:16 PM by RMT.
Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next