Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] GIONEE X1s STOCK ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] GIONEE X1s STOCK ROM

[Please help] GIONEE X1s STOCK ROM

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Leader
Leader
Leader
08-09-2018, 03:25 PM

Hello House!
Pls I need help, I'm in need of GIONEE X1s Stock ROM for the I checked all in this site and can't find it, I just saw Gionee X1 don't know if the ROM is the same.
I need help pls, cuz I flashed a certain Stock ROM to my Device and I got invalid IMEI, I've tried all my possible best to solve that but all to no avail.
I checked the ROM I downloaded and there's no Navram.bin in it.
Thanks in anticipation.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-09-2018, 07:45 PM
(08-09-2018, 03:25 PM)Leader Hello House!
Pls I need help, I'm in need of GIONEE X1s Stock ROM for the I checked all in this site and can't find it, I just saw Gionee X1 don't know if the ROM is the same.
I need help pls, cuz I flashed a certain Stock ROM to my Device and I got invalid IMEI, I've tried all my possible best to solve that but all to no avail.
Thanks in anticipation.

There are other methods of fixing invalid IMEI apart from nvram.bin method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html , have you tried any?
This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 07:46 PM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks in anticipation.

nvram isn't available on every single firmware you find 
is the baseband of your device unknown? [settings > about phone > baseband]
Leader
Leader
Leader
08-09-2018, 08:12 PM
(08-09-2018, 07:45 PM)innagee
Thanks in anticipation.

There are other methods of fixing invalid IMEI apart from nvram.bin method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html , have you tried any?

If you'll belief me I've tried all the procedures in there, nothing seems to work that's why I thought trying to Flash another Stock rom will solve it. If you've the Guinea X1s Stock ROM pls help a Brother ? ? ?
Leader
Leader
Leader
08-09-2018, 08:13 PM

(08-09-2018, 08:09 PM)X3non
Thanks in anticipation.

nvram isn't available on every single firmware you find 
is the baseband of your device unknown? [settings > about phone > baseband]
Yeah Bro! The Baseband is known. 
Any help?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
10-09-2018, 12:40 AM
You can try writing the imei with miracle
STEPS
-Download & extract miracle crack.
-Aftter extraction, open miracle crack.
-on mtk tab
- CTRL+M to reveal imei write options
-IMEI 1 for sim 1 imei&IMEI 2 for sim 2 imei
-Write 15 imei digit number look on the back of your phone
-Then click on start button
-Connect device
-Once the device has been connected,wait for repair imei
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2018, 12:18 PM
(08-09-2018, 08:13 PM)Leader Yeah Bro! The Baseband is known. 
Any help?

You need to first fix unknown baseband by flashing the firmware else attempts to fix null IMEI will fail.
Which firmware did you flash (that caused unknown baseband)?
This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 12:18 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Leader
Leader
Leader
11-09-2018, 03:09 AM
(10-09-2018, 12:18 PM)hovatek
Any help?

You need to first fix unknown baseband by flashing the firmware else attempts to fix null IMEI will fail.

You didn't read that well, I said the Baseband is 'known'.
By the way, I've got to settle everything now by dumping the firmware of another Gionee X1s and then flashed it to mine.
Everything is okay now.
But what I want to do is Port TWRP for my Device, apart from the Auto TWTP and Philz Recovery Porter what are the other ways to go about this stuff?
Thank you!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2018, 11:33 AM
(11-09-2018, 03:09 AM)Leader You didn't read that well, I said the Baseband is 'known'.
By the way, I've got to settle everything now by dumping the firmware of another Gionee X1s and then flashed it to mine.
Everything is okay now.
But what I want to do is Port TWRP for my Device, apart from the Auto TWTP and Philz Recovery Porter what are the other ways to go about this stuff?
Thank you!

@x3non's question was "is the baseband of your device unknown?" and your response was "Yeah Bro! The Baseband is known."
Your use of "Yeah" implied that basband was unknown so I just assumed "known" was a typo and you meant to type "unknown".
As for TWRP / Philz, If you don't wish to use our tools then you'll have to manually port the recoveries.
This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 11:36 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dreadhead
dreadhead
dreadhead
28-01-2019, 08:07 AM

(11-09-2018, 03:09 AM)Leader
(10-09-2018, 12:18 PM)hovatek
Any help?

You didn't read that well, I said the Baseband is 'known'.
Everything is okay now.
Thank you!

Can you kindly share the rom you dumped
?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next