Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Mtn mifi E5573C-322 network error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Mtn mifi E5573C-322 network error

Mtn mifi E5573C-322 network error

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
13-09-2018, 09:24 PM

2 months after flashing my mtn mifi E5573C-322, I was getting authentication error each time I tried connecting to it using my password ..I tried reflashing all over again using window 7,8 and 10 but they all recognize it as a Bluetooth device and it won't allow me flash it,even on the computer i initially use to flash it...I tried the reset button on the mifi but it didn't solve a thing...I tried using USB as LAN connection when it got to the username and password it didnt accept my details (username Admin,password admin)...finally after trial by error I got to know the wifi password is 12345678 though I still couldn't log into the mifi dashboard but the problem now is my mifi is not having signal...it is always saying no service (connection failed please check network settings) even when i have network on my phone ,please help

Below is the screenshot..
Attached Files
.jpg
tmp-cam-2012860185.jpg
Size: 193.64 KB / Downloads: 11
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
13-09-2018, 09:44 PM
(13-09-2018, 09:24 PM)Deehhy 2 months after flashing my mtn mifi E5573C-322, I was getting authentication error each time I tried connecting to it using my password ..I tried reflashing all over again using window 7,8 and 10 but they all recognize it as a Bluetooth device and it won't allow me flash it,even on the computer i initially use to flash it...I tried the reset button on the mifi but it didn't solve a thing...I tried using USB as LAN connection when it got to the username and password it didnt accept my details (username Admin,password admin)...finally after trial by error I got to know the wifi password is 12345678 though I still couldn't log into the mifi dashboard but the problem now is my mifi is not having signal...it is always saying no service (connection failed please check network settings) even when i have network on my phone ,please help

did you try same username and password with different case? something like below
admin
admin

OR
Admin
Admin

OR
admin
Admin
the web management page is case sensitive so be sure to use the exact details you set initially
and you might also need to change network mode to 3g only or whatever network mode your phone that's receiving signal is currently on
This post was last modified: 13-09-2018, 09:48 PM by freshtyt.
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
14-09-2018, 02:35 AM
(13-09-2018, 09:44 PM)freshtyt
(13-09-2018, 09:24 PM)Deehhy 2 months after flashing my mtn mifi E5573C-322, I was getting authentication error each time I tried connecting to it using my password ..I tried reflashing all over again using window 7,8 and 10 but they all recognize it as a Bluetooth device and it won't allow me flash it,even on the computer i initially use to flash it...I tried the reset button on the mifi but it didn't solve a thing...I tried using USB as LAN connection when it got to the username and password it didnt accept my details (username Admin,password admin)...finally after trial by error I got to know the wifi password is 12345678 though I still couldn't log into the mifi dashboard but the problem now is my mifi is not having signal...it is always saying no service (connection failed please check network settings) even when i have network on my phone ,please help

did you try same username and password with different case? something like below
admin
admin

OR
Admin
Admin

OR
admin
Admin
the web management page is case sensitive so be sure to use the exact details you set initially
and you might also need to change network mode to 3g only or whatever network mode your phone that's receiving signal is currently on

I tried all the above usernames and password all to no avail or is there a username and password I should try aside admin,like maybe after unlocking the password is no longer admin?? you said I should change the network mode on the mifi,how can I do that if am unable to log into the mifi management page or is there a back door?? But am sure it in set to auto..help
juvette
juvette
juvette
14-09-2018, 11:43 AM
(14-09-2018, 02:35 AM)Deehhy I tried all the above usernames and password all to no avail or is there a username and password I should try aside admin,like maybe after unlocking the password is no longer admin?? you said I should change the network mode on the mifi,how can I do that if am unable to log into the mifi management page or is there a back door?? But am sure it in set to auto..help

The problems must be because you're yet to set the correct APN in admin dashboard.
Install Huawei drivers for your model then connect the modem to the PC via USB cord while it is on. That will grant you access to admin dashboard where you'll be asked to set a username and password

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 14-09-2018, 11:45 AM by juvette.
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
16-09-2018, 09:11 PM

(14-09-2018, 11:43 AM)juvette
(14-09-2018, 02:35 AM)Deehhy I tried all the above usernames and password all to no avail or is there a username and password I should try aside admin,like maybe after unlocking the password is no longer admin?? you said I should change the network mode on the mifi,how can I do that if am unable to log into the mifi management page or is there a back door?? But am sure it in set to auto..help

The problems must be because you're yet to set the correct APN in admin dashboard.
Install Huawei drivers for your model then connect the modem to the PC via USB cord while it is on. That will grant you access to admin dashboard where you'll be asked to set a username and password

I tried using a new computer today and immediately the mifi was connected using USB to the computer it installed one mifi shortcut but it is still asking me to enter username and password to access the dashboard,hope this "no service" it is constantly showing is not because the nv data is wiped??
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
16-09-2018, 09:16 PM
(14-09-2018, 11:43 AM)juvette

I just hope it is APN like you said,I tried using a new computer today and immediately the mifi was connected using USB to the computer it installed one mifi shortcut but it is still asking me to enter username and password to access the dashboard,hope this "no service" it is constantly showing is not because the nv data is wiped??but even if the APN is wrong there will still be network signal or what do you think
juvette
juvette
juvette
17-09-2018, 04:26 PM
(16-09-2018, 09:16 PM)Deehhy I just hope it is APN like you said,I tried using a new computer today and immediately the mifi was connected using USB to the computer it installed one mifi shortcut but it is still asking me to enter username and password to access the dashboard,hope this "no service" it is constantly showing is not because the nv data is wiped??but even if the APN is wrong there will still be network signal or what do you think

You can try write IMEI and SN using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18443.html
Which Huawei driver did you install?

Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
19-09-2018, 02:37 PM
(17-09-2018, 04:26 PM)juvette
(16-09-2018, 09:16 PM)Deehhy I just hope it is APN like you said,I tried using a new computer today and immediately the mifi was connected using USB to the computer it installed one mifi shortcut but it is still asking me to enter username and password to access the dashboard,hope this "no service" it is constantly showing is not because the nv data is wiped??but even if the APN is wrong there will still be network signal or what do you think

You can try write IMEI and SN using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18443.html
Which Huawei driver did you install?

So you mean if I do that I will get service back cause that's the main issue
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-09-2018, 06:38 PM
(19-09-2018, 02:37 PM)Deehhy So you mean if I do that I will get service back cause that's the main issue

if you don't try then neither you nor we will ever find out but if its not that then its likely the mifi is on 4g only and doesnt support the 4g band of the sim or maybe the sim doesnt have 4g in that area

try @juvette's suggestion
while doing that, try this installing the reg file in the attachment below on your PC then bootshot your mifi. lets know if it still shows up as bluetooth
if it shows up under ports then repeat the entire unlock procedure again then you should be able to set new web management login details
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
20-09-2018, 02:50 AM

(19-09-2018, 06:38 PM)X3non
(19-09-2018, 02:37 PM)Deehhy So you mean if I do that I will get service back cause that's the main issue

if you don't try then neither you nor we will ever find out but if its not that then its likely the mifi is on 4g only and doesnt support the 4g band of the sim or maybe the sim doesnt have 4g in that area

try @juvette's suggestion
while doing that, try this installing the reg file in the attachment below on your PC then bootshot your mifi. lets know if it still shows up as bluetooth
if it shows up under ports then repeat the entire unlock procedure again then you should be able to set new web management login details

You didn't attach any file.or you meant BOS solution.reg ??.. And I think I need drivers for the mifi too cause installing mobile partner is not getting me the needed drivers
Attached Files
.jpg
tmp-cam-2145431548.jpg
Size: 43.58 KB / Downloads: 3
Pages (2): 1 2 Next