Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] SP Flash Tool FRP Bypass success
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] SP Flash Tool FRP Bypass success

[Tutorial] SP Flash Tool FRP Bypass success

archie118
archie118
archie118
14-09-2018, 03:47 PM

After a lot of searching and help from this site I finally managed to bypass frp on my Archos Sense 55DC. So I thought some of the problems I had might be the same as others encounter.

I used  the MTK Smart Phone Flash Tool and found a matching Scatter File for the MTK6737M for the phone.
I selected the Format tab and chose Manual Format Flash with begin address 0x6A00000 and length 0x100000

Tried "start" and then connected phone.  Phone needs to be off when connecting and I did read that it helps to hold in volume buttons when connecting. Not sure if it helps but I did it anyway.

I kept getting GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054) even though I had correct scatter file. Eventually found that even though I was not downloading firmware and just formatting I needed to have selected valid files selected for the download partitions. So, found an Archos 55DC firmware download then when I selected the scatter file within that unzipped download it also listed the file location of the download partitions (see screen shot). I made sure all the download sections were unchecked then went back to "Manual Format Flash" pressed start and reconnected the the phone. After a few seconds go the OK dialog and the phone was unlocked.[Image: smile.gif]
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 47.21 KB / Downloads: 25
.png
Capture2.PNG
Size: 76.5 KB / Downloads: 25