Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] TWRP recovery for Elephone A4 - [the second try]
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TWRP recovery for Elephone A4 - [the second try]

[Please help] TWRP recovery for Elephone A4 - [the second try]

AnnaS98
AnnaS98
AnnaS98
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2018, 07:47 PM

The same problem as in the following thread: TWRP recovery for Elephone A4

I used the TWRP recovery porter to create the new recovery.img. For this I used this original recovery.img file. And I flashed it via fastboot.

By the way, I already have root. I patched the boot.img. Since I patched the boot.img file, the combination "Power + Volume Up" does not work anymore. That's why I use the Quick Reboot app to get into recovery mode.

But if I boot now into recovery mode with the Quick Reboot app, the screen turns black and the phone vibrates endlessly. You can not turn it off then. I can only solve the problem if I flash the original recovery with the SP Flash Tool.

Here are some informations about my Elephone A4:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5608]
.png
Screenshot_20180925-140420[1].png
Size: 79.91 KB / Downloads: 57

What could I do? Any ideas? [Image: huh.gif]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2018, 07:20 AM
(25-09-2018, 07:47 PM)AnnaS98 The same problem as in the following thread: TWRP recovery for Elephone A4

I used the TWRP recovery porter to create the new recovery.img. For this I used this original recovery.img file. And I flashed it via fastboot.

By the way, I already have root. I patched the boot.img. Since I patched the boot.img file, the combination "Power + Volume Up" does not work anymore. That's why I use the Quick Reboot app to get into recovery mode.

But if I boot now into recovery mode with the Quick Reboot app, the screen turns black and the phone vibrates endlessly. You can not turn it off then. I can only solve the problem if I flash the original recovery with the SP Flash Tool.

Manual port requests aren't treated instantly.
Try this @ https://mega.nz/#!9bgG3CaS!9EzDki2-hFmAx...NuKEXr4Utg

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
AnnaS98
AnnaS98
AnnaS98
Enthusiastic Member
27-09-2018, 06:00 PM
(27-09-2018, 07:20 AM)hovatek
(25-09-2018, 07:47 PM)AnnaS98 The same problem as in the following thread: TWRP recovery for Elephone A4

Manual port requests aren't treated instantly.
Try this @ https://mega.nz/#!9bgG3CaS!9EzDki2-hFmAx...NuKEXr4Utg

I'm really thankful for your help. But unfortunately the same happened again. The start of the recovery mode leads to a black screen and an endless vibrating of the mobile phone. There is always only a small interruption of the vibrating. At this moment I can then install the original recovery with the SP Flash program.

Do you have a guess? Is this a common problem with the MTK 6739?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-09-2018, 06:10 PM
(27-09-2018, 06:00 PM)AnnaS98 I'm really thankful for your help. But unfortunately the same happened again. The start of the recovery mode leads to a black screen and an endless vibrating of the mobile phone. There is always only a small interruption of the vibrating. At this moment I can then install the original recovery with the SP Flash program.

Do you have a guess? Is this a common problem with the MTK 6739?

drop your gmail address if you're on google hangout

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.