Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Please Help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Please Help

[Please help] Please Help

29-09-2018, 01:52 PM

I Am Reporting Your TWRP Auto Porter. I have followed all asked requirements. But Unfortunately, Your Recovery Works But Performs This: Opening The Android Logo Shuts off Opening Logo Boots to TWRP And Says: Preventing /system from replacing TWRP and then Shuts Off Boot Again And Repeating The TWRP Open Script Recovery. Please Tell Me What's WRONG And How To Fix It. My Device Is Cherry Mobile Astro 2s Mediatek MTK 6580 And Please Can You Port TWRP For My Device?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-09-2018, 08:44 PM
(29-09-2018, 01:52 PM)LIGHTNING RED DRAGON I Am Reporting Your TWRP Auto Porter. I have followed all asked requirements. But Unfortunately, Your Recovery Works But Performs This: Opening The Android Logo Shuts off Opening Logo Boots to TWRP And Says: Preventing /system from replacing TWRP and then Shuts Off Boot Again And Repeating The TWRP Open Script Recovery. Please Tell Me What's WRONG And How To Fix It. My Device Is Cherry Mobile Astro 2s Mediatek MTK 6580 And Please Can You Port TWRP For My Device?

can your device still boot to homescreen?
did you try both the stable and beta version of the porting tool?
This post was last modified: 29-09-2018, 08:45 PM by X3non.
30-09-2018, 02:12 AM
No it loops it on,off and go to twrp, off on I just reflashed the firmware there is no possible it boots to home screen
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-09-2018, 04:40 PM
(30-09-2018, 02:12 AM)LIGHTNING RED DRAGON No it loops it on,off and go to twrp, off on I just reflashed the firmware there is no possible it boots to home screen

where did you get the recovery.img you used for porting TWRP?
Have you tried porting philz recovery @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21495.html ?
Also, are you needing the custom recovery for rooting purpose?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-09-2018, 09:04 PM

(30-09-2018, 02:12 AM)LIGHTNING RED DRAGON No it loops it on,off and go to twrp, off on I just reflashed the firmware there is no possible it boots to home screen

in addition to @innagee's questions
after flashing twrp and booting to twrp, did you flash any zip?   wipe or format any partition using twrp?
when exiting twrp, did you accept twrp to fix root?  or install twrp app?
01-10-2018, 12:29 PM
I Did Not Touched TWRP after Flashing. I Kept Thinking If I Watch YouTube First After Booting TWRP. So I Rebooted Normally. It Did Not Boot It Opens The Logo And Shuts Off. I Think That The Recovery Is Just Initializing. Now The Logo Appears Again And I Am Happy to See The TWRP Logo Appears. I Think If I Just Reboot Using TWRP Reboot Menu But The Biggest Problem Is Saying That:
Running Android Open Script Recovery...
It Says Preventing /system From Replacing TWRP And A Progress Bar. I Think That TWRP Just Applied Some Command To System Not to Replace TWRP. Now It White screened For 2.34 Milliseconds and Off. Now I Thought That It Rebooted To OS. But it Opens Logo And Shuts Off. It Booted To TWRP And Repeated The Android Open Script And Shuts OFF. So I Am Panicking. I Waited For 30 Minutes but It Just Keep Repeating So Please Help Me! I Did Not Done Wrong!

Sir/Ma'am That asked me that I flashed Any Zip,Wiped Any Parititation I Did Not Done Anything!
I Am Hoping Some Hovatek Representative Or Any Hovatek Users To Please Port TWRP For Me Or Help Me Port TWRP that is working for my device. My Device Is Cherry Mobile Astro 2s. It's Chipset Is Mediatek MT6580 And It Is Android™ 6.0 (Marshmallow) have a Linux Kernel (3.18.19)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-10-2018, 04:59 PM
(01-10-2018, 12:29 PM)LIGHTNING RED DRAGON I Did Not Touched TWRP after Flashing. I Kept Thinking If I Watch YouTube First After Booting TWRP. So I Rebooted Normally. It Did Not Boot It Opens The Logo And Shuts Off. I Think That The Recovery Is Just Initializing. Now The Logo Appears Again And I Am Happy to See

flash back your stock recovery then lets know if you can boot to homescreen