Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] [SOS] infinix zero 16gb custom rom needed

pls i was speaking to an hovatec representative "Esther" on whatsapp and she told me to download the hovatec app and post my problems and i would be answered but unfortunately for me since yesterday after so much begging no one is yet to kindly provide me with a link to download infinix zero 16gb custom rom, pls i need it for my bricked phone due to me messing around with spflashtool while trying to root it, i will be grateful if my request for download permission is granted, my phone wont even switch on or show red charging light, pls save a soul
my email is [email protected]

Pls help me, anyone please

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile
(04-10-2015, 03:20 PM)Halarby Wrote: pls i was speaking to an hovatec representative "Esther" on whatsapp and she told me to download the hovatec app and post my problems and i would be answered but unfortunately for me since yesterday after so much begging no one is yet to kindly provide me with a link to download infinix zero 16gb custom rom, pls i need it for my bricked phone due to me messing around with spflashtool while trying to root it, i will be grateful if my request for download permission is granted, my phone wont even switch on or show red charging light, pls save a soul
my email is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

let me know if you encounter any problem
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Pls i was getting "BROM ERROR" when i selected "download"

(04-11-2015, 09:20 AM)Halarby Wrote: Pls i was getting "BROM ERROR" when i selected "download"

Why not go back to stock ROM instead of custom ROM ?
Yes it was stock rom i was trying to load back to my dead bricked phone

I got BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_
DRAM_FAIL (4032)

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2015, 01:11 PM by Spondulix. )
(04-11-2015, 11:24 AM)Halarby Wrote: I got BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_
DRAM_FAIL (4032)

I hope you don't mind going private so I can put u through better? Cuz I once had dis issue/problem with a friend's phone
DRAM_FAIL (4032)

means your infiix zero is j609 type. download the infinix zero j609 zip file @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html then replace the preoader.bin in the infinix zero backup you downloaded with the one from the j609 zip file then try flashing again. that should fix the error 4032
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-11-2015, 01:10 PM)Spondulix Wrote:
DRAM_FAIL (4032)

I hope you don't mind going private so I can put u through better? Cuz I once had dis issue/problem with a friend's phone

I dont mind bro tanx