Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my phoneends on the boot screen after i accidentaly uninstalled the launccher
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my phoneends on the boot screen after i accidentaly uninstalled the launccher

my phoneends on the boot screen after i accidentaly uninstalled the launccher

louis5
louis5
louis5
10-04-2015, 04:36 PM

it is the infinix hot x507
i uninstalled the launcher hoping to use another but unfortunately everything came to a stand still and the screen went dark. i removed the battery then put it back and restarted the phone but it would only end at the boot screen.
Please grant me permission to download the stock backup for this phone.
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
10-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Take a chill pill, you can also install a launcher via adb. Do you have cwm installed, or is your phone rooted.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2015, 05:30 PM
(10-04-2015, 05:10 PM)bradreus Take a chill pill, you can also install a launcher via adb. Do you have cwm installed, or is your phone rooted.

Yes, a launcher can simply be installed via adb. way more convenient than flashing an entire ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2015, 05:32 PM
(10-04-2015, 04:36 PM)louis5 it is the infinix hot x507
i uninstalled the launcher hoping to use another but unfortunately everything came to a stand still and the screen went dark. i removed the battery then put it back and restarted the phone but it would only end at the boot screen.
Please grant me permission to download the stock backup for this phone.

there's no need for that. download the apk of a third-party launcher then install it to the phone using the adb install command. seeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-691.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.