Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[Tweak] {Updated= Simple sever settings} How To Get Free 3Gb On MTN (empty hen)

SpondulixHow to get free 3gb mtn-- If you already tweaked the free mtn 60mb posted long time ago kindly dail *559*6# to check your 3gb-- Those that are yet to tweak theirs should use this IMEI  864981012824179 then inSMS format send "lyte" to 131  or  "Nokia" to 131 you will be awarded with free 60mb+3gb 2go subscription valid for 30days.How To Power The 3gb With Simple ServerAndroid Users> No much stories to talk about just Open your simpleserver then change the -- inject host and inject query to http://www.2go.im     Phone APN Settings Just add :- IP:127.0.0.1  and Port:8080.PC users who had been using blackberry subscription via Simplesever  should change their web.blackberry.com to http://www.2go.im enjoy!!!l

does this work in Ghana please 

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015, 09:27 PM by Kidochukwu. )
@Babini forkor...

I don't think so... Cause These Phones and Their GB promos are only advertised here in Nigeria...

So if u know any android phone with similar promo in GH,,, feel free to tweak your imei using your Ghanian Phone number to SMS the corresponding activation msg to your network provider......
OK and thanks very much
The imei works. After getting the 60mb and d 3GB , and fixed the simpleserver settings it browsed 4 a while until d 60mb got exhausted then it stopped. It seems d 3gb is for 2go only but doesn't make sence. Pls u guys shul find anoda way we can use this 3gb to browse
[email protected] forkor...I don't think so... Cause These Phones and  Their GB promos are only advertised here in Nigeria... So if u know any android phone with similar promo in GH,,, feel free to tweak your imei using your Ghanian Phone number to SMS the corresponding activation msg to your network provider......       
hi this is forkor from Ghana , there is an MTN promo here for samsung galaxy note 3ml. could you help me on how to get this? thanks very much.
Pls after some few minutes if surfing it's refusing to browse! How can this be fixed?! Pls help
(04-23-2015, 09:42 AM)babini forkor Wrote: [email protected] forkor...I don't think so... Cause These Phones and  Their GB promos are only advertised here in Nigeria... So if u know any android phone with similar promo in GH,,, feel free to tweak your imei using your Ghanian Phone number to SMS the corresponding activation msg to your network provider......       
hi this is forkor from Ghana , there is an MTN promo here for samsung galaxy note 3ml. could you help me on how to get this? thanks very much.

* first check for the promo's message format eg samsung to 151
* then change your imei to that of the samsung
* send the message after you must have successfully changed the imei

you might get lucky
(04-25-2015, 08:00 AM)Jethro13 Wrote: Pls after some few minutes if surfing it's refusing to browse! How can this be fixed?! Pls help

Check the first page for the new settings for the simplesever , if it stops browsing then restart simplesever .
Is the 3gb now working with simple server?
CAN THE MB BE ACCUMULATE?