Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno m7 bricked

everything sir.. i dnt understand theM a single bit

(04-13-2015, 12:33 AM)KENNYSHOW Wrote: everything sir.. i dnt understand theM a single bit

ok. do you have the stock ROM, a PC and the bricked M7?
sir i ave a pc windows 8, i also ave d bricked phone but i dnt ave the stock ram sir
(04-13-2015, 11:32 AM)KENNYSHOW Wrote: sir i ave a pc windows 8, i also ave d bricked phone but i dnt ave the stock ram sir

but I already granted you download permission. you need to download it
wow.. I did saw the granted stuff but I didn't understand it. am jezz s
eeing different type of techno version I don't even knw what to do.. am confused sir
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015, 06:06 PM by hovatek. )
(04-13-2015, 03:25 PM)KENNYSHOW Wrote: wow.. I did saw the granted stuff but I didn't understand it. am jezz s
eeing different type of techno version I don't even knw what to do.. am confused sir

You have to download the following files:
Sp flash tool: this is the program you're going to use to flash your phone. Its a computer program, just in case you don't know there are two versions of this 3.x and 5.x, I'll advice you to download the 5.x. (x stands for numbers. Just incase)

Mtk Vcom drivers: this one makes your phone to be recognized by your computer.

Mtk drivers: Optional

You can search google for this files.

If you feel you can take it consider this thread: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

It's very interesting seeing a total noob on this site i Just can't stop laughing. I just look back at those days I was also learning and remember that every one was a total noob once in their life time Big Grin .
(04-13-2015, 03:25 PM)KENNYSHOW Wrote: wow.. I did saw the granted stuff but I didn't understand it. am jezz s
download the one for Tecno M7 from the list. let me know once downloaded
Wow.. I tried downloading it.. it's said app closed.. It cnt download dnt knw y
(04-14-2015, 11:24 AM)KENNYSHOW Wrote: Wow.. I tried downloading it.. it's said app closed.. It cnt download dnt knw y

problem is from your browser. try another
Wow sir am bck.. Soxoxox sowe I took long kinda busy lately buh d good news s dah ave downloaded what u asked me to download.. So now I gat window 8, d bricked phone and what u aske me to download.. So what's d next step sir?????