Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Cwm backup of tecno f6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Cwm backup of tecno f6

[Downloads] Cwm backup of tecno f6

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 05:52 PM

(13-04-2015, 03:36 PM)DonBright sir,the link that contain the f6 mtk backup,i dont think is accessible as its normally take me to another different web page whenever i click on it to download the file;i'm browsing with my java phone. Please help me sir!
meanwhile,i cant find the main file to download

click on Skip Ad

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
13-04-2015, 09:13 PM
(10-04-2015, 07:08 PM)DonBright Pls sir,i need ur help;my newly bought tecno f6 bricked in the second week of purchase.this happened when i tried to install a system update from tecno on my phone.the phone refuse to ON or BOOT again.if at all,it will go direct to recovery menu with a deadly or inactive android symbol displaying NO COMMAND if u wanna perform any task.pls i need an urgent help on how to recover my bricked phone.Grant me permission to download the necessary files needed for me to restore my phone back to life.

(13-04-2015, 03:32 PM)DonBright
(10-04-2015, 07:08 PM)DonBright Pls sir,i need ur help;my newly bought tecno f6 bricked in the second week of purchase.this happened when i tried to install a system update from tecno on my phone.the phone refuse to ON or BOOT again.if at all,it will go direct to recovery menu with a deadly or inactive android symbol displaying NO COMMAND if u wanna perform any task.pls i need an urgent help on how to recover my bricked phone.Grant me permission to download the necessary files needed for me to restore my phone back to life.

(13-04-2015, 11:58 AM)hovatek
(13-04-2015, 10:49 AM)DonBright Sir, here is another gmail address.www.donprosper6@gmail.com
thank you and may God bless you as i wait to hear from you very soon.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

sir,the link that contain the f6 mtk backup,i dont think is accessible as its normally take me to another different web page whenever i click on it to download the file;i'm browsing with my java phone. Please help me sir!

(13-04-2015, 05:52 PM)hovatek
(13-04-2015, 03:36 PM)DonBright sir,the link that contain the f6 mtk backup,i dont think is accessible as its normally take me to another different web page whenever i click on it to download the file;i'm browsing with my java phone. Please help me sir!
meanwhile,i cant find the main file to download

click on Skip Ad

sir,honestly, i dont know if the problem is from my phone or what! I clicked on SKIP AD for more than ten times,but after loading,it will still return in that same page and i will click it again; the thing will still repeat itself.i dont know if there is any other alternative way to follow sir?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 09:29 PM
(13-04-2015, 09:13 PM)DonBright sir,honestly, i dont know if the problem is from my phone or what! I clicked on SKIP AD for more than ten times,but after loading,it will still return in that same page and i will click it again; the thing will still repeat itself.i dont know if there is any other alternative way to follow sir?

here: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B260w8lc5...t=download

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
14-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Ii

(13-04-2015, 10:49 AM)DonBright Sir, here is another gmail address.www.donprosper6@gmail.com
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

sir,the link that contain the f6 mtk backup,i dont think is accessible as its normally take me to another different web page whenever i click on it to download the file;i'm browsing with my java phone. Please help me sir!

(13-04-2015, 09:29 PM)hovatek
(13-04-2015, 09:13 PM)DonBright sir,honestly, i dont know if the problem is from my phone or what! I clicked on SKIP AD for more than ten times,but after loading,it will still return in that same page and i will click it again; the thing will still repeat itself.i dont know if there is any other alternative way to follow sir?

here: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B260w8lc5...t=download

sir,thanks i have downloaded the cwm.
I still need the stock rom of f6;i mean the stock backup!
Thanks for ur help so far!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 01:34 PM

(14-04-2015, 11:44 AM)DonBright sir,thanks i have downloaded the cwm.

what you've downloaded is the stock backup

Note!
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
14-04-2015, 04:58 PM

(14-04-2015, 01:34 PM)hovatek

sir,the one you gave me that i just downloaded is the clockworkmod cwm of f6 and the size is just 6mb in zip which is 20mb after extracting it.
I need the stock rom(backup) of f6.
Please sir cross check the link again.the one you gave me is cwm not stock backup.Thanks
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
14-04-2015, 06:47 PM

(14-04-2015, 01:34 PM)hovatek

please sir, i really need the stock backup;the one u gave me was the cwm and not the stock rom and its only 6mb on zip which is 20mb after extracting it.
The stock rom backup is the major file i need to recover my bricked device.
Sir,i suggest that you cross chek the link u sent to me.thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 08:39 PM
(14-04-2015, 06:47 PM)DonBright please sir, i really need the stock backup;the one u gave me was the cwm and not the stock rom and its only 6mb on zip which is 20mb after extracting it.
The stock rom backup is the major file i need to recover my bricked device.
Sir,i suggest that you cross chek the link u sent to me.thanks.

the ROM @ https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B260w8lc5...t=download isnt 6mb. unless your internet connection is faulty

Note!
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
09-05-2015, 02:58 PM
(11-04-2015, 07:17 PM)DonBright

(10-04-2015, 07:13 PM)DonBright

sir i may also need guidelines on how to flash the phone.here is my email:www.donmichaelbright5@gmail.com

(13-04-2015, 10:53 AM)DonBright [quote='DonBright' pid='20463' dateline='1428689327']
Pls sir,i need ur help;my newly bought tecno f6 bricked in the second week of purchase.this happened when i tried to install a system update from tecno on my phone.the phone refuse to ON or BOOT again.if at all,it will go direct to recovery menu with a deadly or inactive android symbol displaying NO COMMAND if u wanna perform any task.pls i need an urgent help on how to recover my bricked phone.Grant me permission to download the necessary files needed for me to restore my phone back to life.

sir, here is another gmail address www.donprosper6@gmail.com.
Thank you and mayGod bless you as i wait to recieve your reply shortly.
[/quote
For

A
Pls sir, I need f6 mtk backup pls....... here is my email. :donmichaelbright1@gmail.com
DonBright
DonBright
DonBright
09-05-2015, 03:24 PM

Pls sir I need h6 scatter file
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next