Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] SOLUTION ON THE TECNO H6 NOT POWERING OR CHARGING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] SOLUTION ON THE TECNO H6 NOT POWERING OR CHARGING

[Custom ROM] SOLUTION ON THE TECNO H6 NOT POWERING OR CHARGING

10-04-2015, 11:46 PM

my names are as stated in the name field from Zambia, Nakonde. i recently bought a TECNO H6 from a Tanzanian dealer and has done me a great performance. On the 4th of this month my young brother misused it to the extent of blocking my pattern privacy.

with no much knowledge on how to go about it, i tried to take it to the nearest repair. i was not sure by then about what he called flashing it which he did so that he could get my phone working back but that i was going to lose all the user data on it.

when i went to collect it he excused to say that it needed a lot of attention but i insisted to collect it. it was found that my phone could no longer power up nor charge, if i put it to my computer it is just being detected.

when i checked various forums i discovered that such an issue is caused by a wrong rom
i was advised to seak help from the manufacturer but up-to now they have not responded to me. i was surprised to come across your forum the things you are providing,,, please i know main are people you have helped to favorably get them out of their dead conditions in terms of devices but i was wondering you stick me to that list and help me with the rom for this phone. it is the only phone i expected to run with but now i'm done. i have tried charging the battery using a universal charger still not powering my phone. please help me get my phone back, im asking for the permission from the administrator so i can download the rom please do me a favor
my email: jchibubi@gmail.com
my phone's details
TECNO H6
IMEI 355945063218348
IMEI 355945063218355
SCAN NO H6 .... 8348
VC 341580
please help me get my phone back
This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 11:48 PM by CHIBUBI JACKSON.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2015, 03:41 PM
(10-04-2015, 11:46 PM)CHIBUBIĀ JACKSON please help me get my phone back

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
11-04-2015, 11:45 PM
how i wish you knew what you have done. last night i had a sleepless one waiting for your response but my patience tried to neglect me. my brother or sister or a team if i had the ability to predict your future for this kind and merciful work you have done for me, i will say that you become the greatest forum the world must donate to see it continue the most good work which you are doing. But all the same, i would like to say that as you have made me glad my Lord shall open the full heavens glory for your massive achievement in your favor and that you shall only desire and see it happen for you even before you ask. it worked so perfect for me,
THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU.
This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 11:46 PM by CHIBUBI JACKSON.