Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 stuck in bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 stuck in bootloop

[Please help] Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 stuck in bootloop

infinix x502
infinix x502
infinix x502
12-04-2015, 05:31 PM

I have rooted my infinix x502 with framaroot. I changed font with iFont. Works all the time(changing font) but this time around, as the phone rebooted for the new font to take effect, the phone got stuck in a bootloop. I booted into recovery, cleared cache and data but i'm still stuck.

Note: there is no storage option or advanced mode option in my recovery mode so I can't clear dalvik cache.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2015, 07:41 PM
(12-04-2015, 05:31 PM)infinix x502 I have rooted my infinix x502 with framaroot. I changed font with iFont. Works all the time(changing font) but this time around, as the phone rebooted for the new font to take effect, the phone got stuck in a bootloop. I booted into recovery, cleared cache and data but i'm still stuck.

Note: there is no storage option or advanced mode option in my recovery mode so I can't clear dalvik cache.

supply a gmail address for the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.