Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno M3 not booting up
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno M3 not booting up

Tecno M3 not booting up

Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
03-10-2018, 02:45 PM

I had a problem with my pattern so I couldn't use the phone and due to the fact that the volume up button isn't working I decided to use power + volume down bottom just to do factory reset ( everything there was written in Chinese) ...I don't know what I did wrong after that cause its stuck on that welcome TECNO boot up... Even after flashing the same ROM I have been using all these years ,it still didn't go pass that welcome TECNO boot.... What else can I do
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-10-2018, 04:30 PM
(03-10-2018, 02:45 PM)Deehhy I had a problem with my pattern so I couldn't use the phone and due to the fact that the volume up button isn't working I decided to use power + volume down bottom just to do factory reset ( everything there was written in Chinese) ...I don't know what I did wrong after that cause its stuck on that welcome TECNO boot up... Even after flashing the same ROM I have been using all these years ,it still didn't go pass that welcome TECNO boot.... What else can I do

if flashing was successful then boot to factory mode again but this time, select the option with {emmc} on the list
it will automatically restart on its own after resetting the phone
Deehhy
Deehhy
Deehhy
Techie Member
04-10-2018, 02:58 PM
(03-10-2018, 04:30 PM)freshtyt
(03-10-2018, 02:45 PM)Deehhy I had a problem with my pattern so I couldn't use the phone and due to the fact that the volume up button isn't working I decided to use power + volume down bottom just to do factory reset ( everything there was written in Chinese) ...I don't know what I did wrong after that cause its stuck on that welcome TECNO boot up... Even after flashing the same ROM I have been using all these years ,it still didn't go pass that welcome TECNO boot.... What else can I do

if flashing was successful then boot to factory mode again but this time, select the option with {emmc} on the list
it will automatically restart on its own after resetting the phone

Thanks it is working fine now ...