Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BLU xl3 plus boot looping
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

BLU xl3 plus boot looping

BLU xl3 plus boot looping

Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
03-10-2018, 09:29 PM

Hi everyone, I feel good to be part of this community and i hope i can also help someone some day. But presently i need your help.

In the quest to root my BLU vivo xl3 plus, i stumbled upon an article online which showed how-to. After following the instructions which include flashing a TWRP custom recovery, my phone got boot-looped. I have searched for ways to get it up and running, but nothing works. My phone just boots up and get stuck on the logo screen, can't even get into recovery mode, but it comes up as a fastboot device when connected to my PC.

Please what can i do?
This post was last modified: 03-10-2018, 09:30 PM by Dibyisrael.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-10-2018, 05:57 AM
(03-10-2018, 09:29 PM)Dibyisrael Hi everyone, I feel good to be part of this community and i hope i can also help someone some day. But presently i need your help.

In the quest to root my BLU vivo xl3 plus, i stumbled upon an article online which showed how-to. After following the instructions which include flashing a TWRP custom recovery, my phone got boot-looped. I have searched for ways to get it up and running, but nothing works. My phone just boots up and get stuck on the logo screen, can't even get into recovery mode, but it comes up as a fastboot device when connected to my PC.

Please what can i do?

The custom recovery you flashed isn't compatible with your phone. 
First you'll need to flash the stock recovery to fix bootloop then root via Magisk Method. 
Did you take note of the phone's build no.?
This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 06:37 PM by hovatek.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
04-10-2018, 09:11 AM
You flashed the wrong CUSTOM recovery and need the correct custom recovery or stock recovery to help your phone boot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2018, 06:36 PM
(03-10-2018, 09:29 PM)Dibyisrael Hi everyone, I feel good to be part of this community and i hope i can also help someone some day. But presently i need your help.

Please what can i do?

BLU vivo xl3 plus is Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
You're going to need the firmware or at least stock recovery from the firmware.
Do you have either?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
04-10-2018, 08:46 PM

Thanks everyone. Till now i have not been able to find the right recovery or firmware. 

Any idea on where i can find it?
Joseph benitez
Joseph benitez
Joseph benitez
Techie Member
04-10-2018, 09:21 PM
You have to wait the firmware because the phone is just a new phone, don't just download any flash file from Internet, the same thing happened to my phone until a friend help me with the file to fix mine, its about 1.41gb

Sent from my Vivo XL3 Plus using Tapatalk
Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
Dibyisrael
04-10-2018, 10:19 PM
(04-10-2018, 09:21 PM)Joseph benitez You have to wait the firmware because the phone is just a new phone, don't just download any flash file from Internet, the same thing happened to my phone until a friend help me with the file to fix mine, its about 1.41gb

Sent from my Vivo XL3 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for that mr Joseph. Since the device is the same, can you just help me with the file or a link that leads to it?

Thank you in anticipation of your response!