Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Huawei G730 Bootloop-MTK BACKUP NEEDED
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Huawei G730 Bootloop-MTK BACKUP NEEDED

[Please help] Huawei G730 Bootloop-MTK BACKUP NEEDED

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
12-04-2015, 08:34 PM

Hello Hovatek....please I need the MTK BACKUP FOR HUAWEI G730.I installed a CWM Recovery On it and it got Bootlooped.

1.please isn't it An MTK BACKUP U USE IN SP FLASH TOOL to fix this problem?
2. is the MTK BACKUP same as a scatter file....
Please help ASAP
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
(12-04-2015, 08:34 PM)dapo4friends Hello Hovatek....please I need the MTK BACKUP FOR HUAWEI G730.I installed a CWM Recovery On it and it got Bootlooped.

1.please isn't it An MTK BACKUP U USE IN SP FLASH TOOL to fix this problem?
2. is the MTK BACKUP same as a scatter file....
Please help ASAP

1. have you googled the phone's specs to confirm its MTK based?
2. here's one @ http://adf.ly/1EdEx0 
3. If the above doesnt help then check needrom.com

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
13-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Thanks hovatek,I already have that firmware from Huawei .please what PC software can I use to flash threat firmware back safely.I read about ODIN.WHAT DYU THINK ABOUT IT OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE.PLEASE RESPOND SOON-ITS MY DAD'S PHONE!!!!

Also what's the diff btw a scatter file and an MTK backup technically
This post was last modified: 13-04-2015, 02:09 PM by dapo4friends.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 05:45 PM
(13-04-2015, 02:04 PM)dapo4friends Thanks hovatek,I already have that firmware from Huawei .please what PC software can I use to flash threat firmware back safely.I read about ODIN.WHAT DYU THINK ABOUT IT OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE.PLEASE RESPOND SOON-ITS MY DAD'S PHONE!!!!

Also what's the diff btw a scatter file and an MTK backup technically

have you google's the phone's specs? whats the chipset?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
13-04-2015, 06:12 PM

it's an MTK device_ MTK 6582..... PLEASE HOW DO I SOLVE THE PROBLEM
have installed the phones driver and I a m trying to use SP FLASH TOOL to return the stock firmware but it is not recognising it.... please what is wrong...I am desperate as my dad is on my neck......
as the phone boots it shows on the system and then goes off system again...am I using sp FLAsH tool. wrongly..I ve read guided online....
please help!!!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2015, 09:09 PM
(13-04-2015, 06:12 PM)dapo4friends it's an MTK device_ MTK 6582..... PLEASE HOW DO I SOLVE THE PROBLEM
have installed the phones driver and I a m trying to use SP FLASH TOOL to return the stock firmware but it is not recognising it.... please what is wrong...I am desperate as my dad is on my neck......
as the phone boots it shows on the system and then goes off system again...am I using sp FLAsH tool. wrongly..I ve read guided online....
please help!!!!!!

before sp flash tool can recognize the phone, you need to install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
13-04-2015, 10:14 PM
I ve installed the vcom drivers but I ran into this error.....please what does it mean as it isn't llisted among the ones u ve posted about

BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_ST_CODE_FORMAT_FORBIDDEN(6012).MSP ERRORCODE.0x00.
(user) to format code area is forbidden in this phone!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 08:33 AM
(13-04-2015, 10:14 PM)dapo4friends I ve installed the vcom drivers but I ran into this error.....please what does it mean as it isn't llisted among the ones u ve posted about

BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_ST_CODE_FORMAT_FORBIDDEN(6012).MSP ERRORCODE.0x00.
(user) to format code area is forbidden in this phone!

hope you know you're to flash only recovery.img , not the entire ROM. and hope you havent formatted

Note!